HelloOctoberxo - Sasshole Sue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her honesty with the flooring. I thought all these influencers were getting proper hardwood parquet flooring and I was totally shocked at the price when I looked at it for my own place. I ended up with LTV, which turns out is what a lot of them apparently have anyways but never owned up to (not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not as "aspirational" I guess?).

Given her income and the rent she was paying for that flat she probably could have afforded a Brighton location or bigger property. But the extra cost of stamp-duty, mortgage interest & cost of upkeep on a bigger place is better spent invested or in a pension. It's a much more wise financial decision. I wouldn't be surprised if the aim is to eventually keep it as a rental and then buy a 2nd place to live in.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I think it’s natural to be envious and she does seem happy which is good but remember, it’s just a snap shot of her life. Most people at the moment are struggling with lockdown x
I know 🙁 thank you hun ♥ X

Reactions: 3
Totally understand that. I am so jealous of suzie! I find her beautiful, but attainable if that makes sense. So she's sort of my aspiration.

Given how much of a mess she was this time last year, she’s actually impressing me with how much she’s got her tit together and I like her openness with the process of buying her home and associated costs. The fact that it’s a stepping stone property etc - I don’t think enough people talk about this stuff!

So many youth era overextend themselves and just want the goals house but look at Lydia, she’s constantly changing her £1m house because she didn’t buy the country manor she actually wanted.

Reactions: 9
I was reading through her answers to the questions she got yesterday and definitely got the impression she’s got her tit together. She also said that her and Ryan won’t be living together as they’ve only been together for a year etc etc. After lockdown is over he’ll be going back to his own place (which he owns). And also I’m confused on when her and Ryan’s actual anniversary is because he posted about it being 1 year yesterday and Susie has posted about it today? 🤨

Given how much of a mess she was this time last year, she’s actually impressing me with how much she’s got her tit together and I like her openness with the process of buying her home and associated costs. The fact that it’s a stepping stone property etc - I don’t think enough people talk about this stuff!

So many youth era overextend themselves and just want the goals house but look at Lydia, she’s constantly changing her £1m house because she didn’t buy the country manor she actually wanted.
Why did you think she was a mess last year? Sorry just going through my own stuff, so it would be interesting to see why you think that x

Why did you think she was a mess last year? Sorry just going through my own stuff, so it would be interesting to see why you think that x
She did go through a bit of a trashy stage appearance wise and was not herself but does seem to be back to the old suze. (Also coincides with her having a boyfriend now 🤣).

Reactions: 1
She did go through a bit of a trashy stage appearance wise and was not herself but does seem to be back to the old suze. (Also coincides with her having a boyfriend now 🤣).
I agree. I call it the trashy boss babe phase. She put out this front and created a new image for herself, I think because she felt weak from her break up. Her strong front online would probably make her feel better. Once she was ok again she got a bit more “normal”, then met her boyfriend and since then I’ve actually enjoyed her content again.
Thank god the boss babe crap has gone and all the Monday motivation tit 😂

Reactions: 5
Todays video:
The boyfriend still there, they are happy, glad to see the boyfriend making dinner and doing something in contrast to some other influencer boyfriends that are leaches.

Suzy was taking about the bedroom needing another coat, and having to stay at another place during the paint drying (she seems to be allergic to dust so probably best not to stay in a house with wet paint). With that i conclude that there are two bedrooms were one is a closet room.

She got cats as neighbors, I am so jealous!

I have liked watching her past couple of videos, not sure why but I am happy to see her doing well.

The garden is quite nice, lots of potential and of course cats and plants!

It seems to be a detached or semi detached house.

Todays video:
The boyfriend still there, they are happy, glad to see the boyfriend making dinner and doing something in contrast to some other influencer boyfriends that are leaches.

Suzy was taking about the bedroom needing another coat, and having to stay at another place during the paint drying (she seems to be allergic to dust so probably best not to stay in a house with wet paint). With that i conclude that there are two bedrooms were one is a closet room.

She got cats as neighbors, I am so jealous!

I have liked watching her past couple of videos, not sure why but I am happy to see her doing well.

The garden is quite nice, lots of potential and of course cats and plants!

It seems to be a detached or semi detached house.
Wonder why does she want to get new windows they look fine to me. Also I like the bathroom mirror.

I haven't watched Suze in a while (I got totally turned off with her boss witch trash phase), but I'm glad to hear she seems to be finding her footing! I'll have to check out her new place soon. I wonder if she'll be interested in getting the dogs back? I know she claimed to still see them regularly and intend to have them back, but that she felt too unstable to care for them properly. Maybe being settled in a new house and a new relationship will help?

Reactions: 2
Wonder why does she want to get new windows they look fine to me. Also I like the bathroom mirror.
Did not catch that in the vlog (was playing AC at the same time because multitasking 🙈 ).
Damage, rot, windows not being double glazed are things that are difficult (for me at last) to spot without getting in close. She was probably advised to change them, so she can add value to the house. There are not many areas she can invest in to make the value increase since the house already was pretty up to date when she bought it. There is no point in renovating a bathroom and kitchen that look pretty decent, at last not the first couple of years.

I haven't watched Suze in a while (I got totally turned off with her boss witch trash phase), but I'm glad to hear she seems to be finding her footing!
I hope so, the garden seems to be pretty nice and has big walls, at last from what I have seen (not sure how the cats got inside, but cant can jump if they want something).

I was reading through her answers to the questions she got yesterday and definitely got the impression she’s got her tit together. She also said that her and Ryan won’t be living together as they’ve only been together for a year etc etc. After lockdown is over he’ll be going back to his own place (which he owns). And also I’m confused on when her and Ryan’s actual anniversary is because he posted about it being 1 year yesterday and Susie has posted about it today? 🤨
I was very impressed with how mature and sensible she came across when answering those relationship questions. She was very quick to shoot down anything suggesting her and Ryan might get married soon or move in together, as they’ve only been together a wet fart of a second. Good for her. Nothing worse than those couples who have been together a hot week and act like they’re made for each other and rush into tit too fast. I’m liking her a lot more these days. She seems to be over whatever kind of trashy breakdown she went through last year and she’s dressing and looking a lot better. She has also abandoned a lot of her annoying “cute” ticks she used to do that irritated the hell out of me.

Reactions: 6
Used to love Suzie but went off her a bit for a while. Just watched her moving vlog, first video I’ve watched in a while and she seems in a much happier place.
I really enjoyed it and felt quite proud of her! Looks like a lovely home!

Reactions: 4
Christ guys we’ve all done a full 180 on sooz 🤣
Agree that she sounds v switched on in her insta qs. I’m liking her content just now, also happy for her and glad she’s doing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does Sue have any other "job" besides youtube and instagram?

I was actually surprised to find out that she bought a house. She doesn't have a lot of followers and does not seem to do a lot of sponsored content.
Which made me assume that her income isn't steady as some other bloggers.

It seems that all youtubers decided to buy houses now.

My question is if these youtubers they were to lose their "jobs" how exactly were they gonna pay off their mortgage.
When most of them never been to uni or they don't have any valuable skills?

I am all for investing and buying property but I wonder if these youtubers they account for the fact that in 3 or 5 years time they won't be as busy and probably wont be making as much as they are at the moment.

Does Sue have any other "job" besides youtube and instagram?

I was actually surprised to find out that she bought a house. She doesn't have a lot of followers and does not seem to do a lot of sponsored content.
Which made me assume that her income isn't steady as some other bloggers.

It seems that all youtubers decided to buy houses now.

My question is if these youtubers they were to lose their "jobs" how exactly were they gonna pay off their mortgage.
When most of them never been to uni or they don't have any valuable skills?

I am all for investing and buying property but I wonder if these youtubers they account for the fact that in 3 or 5 years time they won't be as busy and probably wont be making as much as they are at the moment.
I dont think so but she did say she had been saving for ages.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.