HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s also really aged herself with the fake tan, fillers and extreme weight loss/possible lack of good nutrition. She just looks so leathery now.
it's 100% the fake tan and hideous, thick af eyebrows with the thin hair. If you have thin hair, thick af eyebrows may not suit you.

On a side note, as a 30yo woman, I'll don't understand the current trend of women who used to be so pretty in their 20s, suddenly hit their 30s, lose a ton of face on their face (which is natural, not judging) but exacerbate their fat loss by having the most hideous eyebrows. Just because thick eyebrows are trendy and supposedly make you look younger, doesn't mean it'll work on every face. Of the top of my head, Nina Dobrev, Vanessa hudgens, Leighton meester, even my favourite, Mila Kunis :(

Reactions: 8
All I can see is 'hey everyone, look at how much expensive stuff I own''. It feels so braggy and no one needs that many handbags.

I started to add up how much they would have cost and there's at least £12,000 worth of handbag if I've calculated correctly. I stopped adding up when I got to that number. That's obscene.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How did we get to the stage where girls in their mid twenties are walking around with Chanel, Gucci and YSL handbags?!?? The pressure on young people now to compete and be seen to level up to this madness is immense. It’s absolutely obscene and vulgar and Instagram is flooded with it. Do they not realise that most of us are barely making ends meet, or is it simply a case of not caring? Sometimes I feel like I live on an entirely different planet to these idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How did we get to the stage where girls in their mid twenties are walking around with Chanel, Gucci and YSL handbags?!?? The pressure on young people now to compete and be seen to level up to this madness is immense. It’s absolutely obscene and vulgar and Instagram is flooded with it. Do they not realise that most of us are barely making ends meet, or is it simply a case of not caring? Sometimes I feel like I live on an entirely different planet to these idiots.
Also the dilution of these once premium brands. I’m a bag and shoe gal myself, and even I have been so uninspired because I see the same bags on the same influencers. LV and Gucci, especially, have lost all my respect. Chanel is heading there, but mostly because they keep increasing the prices while quality has steadily gone downhill. CD was ruined as soon as Gratzia Chiuri stepped in. Now it’s a billboard for the nouveau riche; same with Fendi. Balenciaga is just a Kardashian plaything (I can’t stand Demna, but will give him credit for his haute couture show). After Philo left Celine, their quality tanked so noticeably. Chloe has been uninspired for years. Saint Laurent bags aren’t worth the money, IMO (I prefer the quality of their shoes). And don’t even get me started on Hermés…

Not to mention, we’re in a global pandemic and no one is going anywhere and most of us have realized that friends, family, sustainability and mental health (and not “treat yo self” MH) are top priority as opposed to yet another unnecessary bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well I watched the video and on more than half the bags she said “I barely use this one.” You spend all that money on 20 something bags and you don’t even use them? On the Depop they go just like all her outfits that she was living in.

I’m someone who personally loves designer things but I’m also an every day person who lives off an average salary and when you make a purchase like that it’s maybe once in a while and on one you’re going to actually use! I also thought the video would be a little bit more informative so if you wanted to make a purchase you could hear the pros and cons before spending that kind of money but it was basically what doesn’t match her outfits and isn’t cute anymore.

🤷🏻‍♀️🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well I watched the video and on more than half the bags she said “I barely use this one.” You spend all that money on 20 something bags and you don’t even use them? On the Depop they go just like all her outfits that she was living in.

I’m someone who personally loves designer things but I’m also an every day person who lives off an average salary and when you make a purchase like that it’s maybe once in a while and on one you’re going to actually use! I also thought the video would be a little bit more informative so if you wanted to make a purchase you could hear the pros and cons before spending that kind of money but it was basically what doesn’t match her outfits and isn’t cute anymore.

🤷🏻‍♀️🤯
Going to a Sue video for informative content is like going to the desert expecting water.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they're so out of touch that they either don't know or can't remember what it's like having a 'normal' job and a 'normal' salary. Sue used to work alongside her blogging, vlogging etc but still somehow has no idea.

I don't get how many people watching these videos will take anything useful from them as well. Even if I wanted to spend that much money on a handbag I couldn't afford to so I've no desire to watch Sue fawning over them and talking about how cute they are. And if I COULD afford a designer handbag I wouldn't be turning to Sue for recommendations. I can't see it as anything other than someone bragging about how they can afford all these expensive things.

I was going to ask where she even takes all these handbags but it's been mentioned she hardly uses a lot of them. I know I sound salty or jealous but I'm honestly just bewildered by it and that's without even considering the sustainability side of things.

Like you said, most of us are making ends meet and are more concerned with rising energy prices etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They live in a influencers bubble. She has all these designer bags and where does she got to use them? not far according to her vlogs its a PR trip now and then and a stroll round Brighton.

Reactions: 6
All I can see is 'hey everyone, look at how much expensive stuff I own''. It feels so braggy and no one needs that many handbags.

I started to add up how much they would have cost and there's at least £12,000 worth of handbag if I've calculated correctly. I stopped adding up when I got to that number. That's obscene.
Gross and personally I don’t like them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah the Chanel classic flap can go duck itself it’s just so chavvy to me now 🤣
Totally agree!

They live in a influencers bubble. She has all these designer bags and where does she got to use them? not far according to her vlogs its a PR trip now and then and a stroll round Brighton.
And dog walking with “her Ryan”. Who does that? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gross and personally I don’t like them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Totally agree!

And dog walking with “her Ryan”. Who does that? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Are you telling me you walk your dog in sweatpants and sneakers with your makeup, wallet, hairbrush, and vlogging camera bulging out of your pants pockets. You should def try picking up poop with your YSL de Jour bag. Bagged tit has never looked so chic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know she has no idea about the value of things when she leaves her LOUIS VUITTON bag on the FLOOR.
I have a couple of designer bags and I'm always so careful with them 😭
That’s what makes it so gross. She doesn't know the value of money! 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.