HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the other hand, I’m grateful for the revelation that if I’m cold I can add another layer or remove one if I’m warm. Who knew? Cute.
I've been worried about getting petrol, not spreading covid, Brexit, the situation with the police in the UK and the general state of the world... But this helpful tip from Sue has really put everything into perspective and put my mind at ease.

#cuteandwarm

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God, she is so irritating thinking she is giving an in-depth lecture about fashion when she is only saying "wear thermals or a coat if it's cold. Remove if it's warmer".🥴 Thank you, Stephen Hawking, I used to go out in a t-shirt when it was cold because I was just so confused!
Honestly, I think her IQ must be well below average.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought her latest video was
Going to be ad for thermals or something, i mean who even goes on about it that much? And what the hell was she on about with different climates etc.. does she think people are that dumb?

imagine someone living in a freezing country and watching suzies video and thinks yeh i can wear that because suzie is wearing that now people have common sense to dress for the weather 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well if you wore a jumper under your coat you wouldn't need bloody thermals would you?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are her lips swollen again??? I’m sure she is begging some paid beauty Ad soon. Everyday fall makeup or some BS ..

Reactions: 3
God help us the birthday IG posts have started. :rolleyes:
The type of women who try to make their birthday last the entire month are the kind of women who constantly shill fast fashion via weekly hauls, buy ugly $4500 Chanel bags and wear ugly heeled slides with fancy dress 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The type of women who try to make their birthday last the entire month are the kind of women who constantly shill fast fashion via weekly hauls, buy ugly $4500 Chanel bags and wear ugly heeled slides with fancy dress 🥴
It makes no sense to me that she wants to build a designer bag collection yet she shops fast fashion :rolleyes: she clearly has the money to invest it in more expensive eco friendly/sustainable clothing but she’s a basic bbbbbbbtch lol

Reactions: 5
It's a sneaky undisclosed AD! I'm sure it should have AD in the title or thumbnail.
Screenshot_20211004-210448_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20211004-210135_YouTube.jpg

Also, why does she say 'ma'am jeans'!?

ETA she's literally staring at herself in the viewfinder, not even attempting to look into the lens and address the viewer. It's like she's just congratulating herself on how great she looks for the entirety of the video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Who is she appealing to? She has literally no expression in her voice. It’s so dull and boring and all the outfits were tit. Especially the rubber looking leggings. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that supposed to be a dress? My Nana has about a dozen of these, she calls them full slip petticoats. 🤷 Apparently they stop static and stop her dresses from riding up her thighs when she wears stockings/tights! 🥴
It's covered all over in faux pearls to match her pearl encrusted clutch. Can't imagine that it is a comfortable dress to sit through dinner in. I wonder where those leopard print hotpants and bossy hoodies she used to wear 24/7 have gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone forgot to turn off the skinny filter before zooming in. Lots of glitching and a lovely weird blurring of the (strange looking) vase on the bench behind her towards the end 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone forgot to turn off the skinny filter before zooming in. Lots of glitching and a lovely weird blurring of the (strange looking) vase on the bench behind her towards the end 😂
Wait is this seriously a thing? I noticed her camera always has some weird glitch but I assumed it was just a focusing issue. Didn’t she also complain she wasn’t happy that she lost all that weight at one point. Obviously that was a lie 🙄

Reactions: 4
Wait is this seriously a thing? I noticed her camera always has some weird glitch but I assumed it was just a focusing issue. Didn’t she also complain she wasn’t happy that she lost all that weight at one point. Obviously that was a lie 🙄
Yeah, there are a number of people on IG who have posted about the various filters influencers use to change their bodies and how everything on the internet isn’t what it seems. I’m sorry, but I can’t remember who off the top of my head. But next time one pops up, I’ll share! The technology now is insane. I also noticed in the vid before her latest one, she does a Kim K finger skimming the hips and there’s a little warping like what happened with the Skims ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just saw Ryan’s story on insta. Suzie taking her new designer bag TO THE WOODS to take Nala out :rolleyes: nobody gets that dressed up to take their dogs for a walk, hunni… she is that bored

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.