HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t even labour through her vids as background noise any longer, so Samey and dull

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also find it funny she posts these what I wore in a week videos and talks about how she’s living in these pieces and then you fast forward a few months and go on her Depop and the same items are listed “new with tags” …. so you actually just wore it for the video 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So no video Thursday. She really has no content esp since she did two 'what I wore in a week' back to back.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woman in a stained t shirt showing off her Chanel beanie and Fendi boots. Who on earth spends £445 on a beanie hat? Imagine wearing it in a typical British winter as well when it's all drizzly outside. I know she only follows a plant based diet and clearly doesn't do it for ethical reasons/ isn't vegan, but she made such a fuss about 'not being able to' eat her cake then happily buys a hat made from wool, silk AND cashmere.

All she does is talk about herself and because of this you could watch any of her recent vlogs and it could easily be from last week, last year, or the year before. There's no mention of anything going on outside her bubble, like she lives in a vacuum of shopping and gazing lovingly at herself in the viewfinder.

Um
Screenshot_20211011-212758_YouTube.jpg

...and in today's Fashion Tips with Sue, she's wearing these shoes because they'll hold up well against water. She even calls them weatherproof.
Screenshot_20211011-213043_YouTube.jpg

What's her obsession with Chanel all of a sudden?
It seems to be a status thing, she seems to love anything designer that has the name or monogram printed on it :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Omg. I’m only five minutes in and her mania is REAL. She reminds me of a child with AHD. (I work with them. I’m not being mean) She doesn’t come up for breath. I swear she’s getting worse! 🤢🤢

T shirt definitely had a grease mark on it and what’s with the chavvy hat and boots? Ryan’s jumper too! 🤢

Also, each to their own but how can anyone eat a sit down lunch, cakes in the afternoon and dinner in the evening? How does she do it? It twice the size of her!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Woman in a stained t shirt showing off her Chanel beanie and Fendi boots. Who on earth spends £445 on a beanie hat? Imagine wearing it in a typical British winter as well when it's all drizzly outside. I know she only follows a plant based diet and clearly doesn't do it for ethical reasons/ isn't vegan, but she made such a fuss about 'not being able to' eat her cake then happily buys a hat made from wool, silk AND cashmere.

All she does is talk about herself and because of this you could watch any of her recent vlogs and it could easily be from last week, last year, or the year before. There's no mention of anything going on outside her bubble, like she lives in a vacuum of shopping and gazing lovingly at herself in the viewfinder.

Um
View attachment 805599
...and in today's Fashion Tips with Sue, she's wearing these shoes because they'll hold up well against water. She even calls them weatherproof.
View attachment 805604

It seems to be a status thing, she seems to love anything designer that has the name or monogram printed on it :rolleyes:
Very good point. She is so self obsessed she never mentions what's happening in the world all me, myself and I.

Reactions: 11
Forgot to add, that dress looks like something from a local market stall! Cheap and nasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe she makes enough money to buy a Chanel bag, the beanie and the boots by doing so very little. Her content these days is so boring and effortless, yet she makes out she's so busy. At the beginning of the vlog she said she hardly takes time off and even then she ends up doing all the work before she's off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she makes enough money to buy a Chanel bag, the beanie and the boots by doing so very little. Her content these days is so boring and effortless, yet she makes out she's so busy. At the beginning of the vlog she said she hardly takes time off and even then she ends up doing all the work before she's off.
I thought “Who are you kidding, you idiot”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s not forget that Lauren is editing her videos! Arguably the most time consuming aspect of being an influencer and Sue has panned if off to someone else.

Reactions: 3
I hate to be picky about looks but WHAT did she do to her face/especially mouth??? Her smile in pictures always looks incredibly stanky/fake idek what how to describe it. It irritates the hell out of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her lips her awful. Not she’s admitted to fillers but I don’t like whatever she’s doing!
Wow. Side by side the difference is huge. Pretty sure you don’t get such a noticeable eyebrow lift from losing weight 🤔

I honestly think it’s fillers and slimming filters. Her head looks like it’s been through one of those manual pasta makers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Decides to not get her haircut in December 2020 because she knew she was going to do “cute winter-y things” in fall/winter 2021. Give this girl a medal for being the most shallow person to ever live.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Decides to not get her haircut in December 2020 because she knew she was going to do “cute winter-y things” in fall/winter 2021. Give this girl a medal for being the most shallow person to ever live.
wanted to grow her hair because she knew she'd want to wear hats.. i wish that was my biggest concern. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
wanted to grow her hair because she knew she'd want to wear hats.. i wish that was my biggest concern. 😂
Like I get wanting longer hair for your wedding, but for “cute winter-y autumnal things” around your birthday…LOL WUT

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.