HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice those weird dots on her top lip, like towards the inside of her mouth? Are they like canker sores? Or sores from injections? They kind of look like skin tags.

I thought it’s was just her liquid lipstick going crusty from drinking “starbies” 🤮 through a straw

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Interesting development, frow has kept snoozy suzie at arms length for years. Wonder what’s led to this?
Frow has been cast out of the mean girl friend circle by Lydia and Josie ... (although not so much Josie) ie. not being invited to any of their trips, home visits, shopping trips etc. Frow has stated she is feeling very down / low and her MH is suffering but has not stated why ...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It's becoming almost too jarring to watch her now, even for lols.

"I'm going to leave it as a surprise as to who I go and see".... how invested does she think people are in her life!? I'm on the edge of my seat here (with the vlog on in the background while I get ready for work) :rolleyes:

It's Inthefrow. I bet they had a lovely time screeching at each other about how cute and incredible everything is.

She could 'do with some nice relaxing times'.... didn't she just spend several days in London parading around the shops and eating at expensive restaurants!? Later she mentions Lauren also took her to Center Parcs, and they went to Bath as well. Sounds arduous.

'Everyone in my life will be really glad to see I have a new card holder'. Does anyone actually care? The self importance is obscene, where has she got this idea that her viewers and the people in her life are that invested in such small details?

MORE PERFUME!? More coats! Another Zara haul!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's becoming almost too jarring to watch her now, even for lols.

"I'm going to leave it as a surprise as to who I go and see".... how invested does she think people are in her life!? I'm on the edge of my seat here (with the vlog on in the background while I get ready for work) :rolleyes:

It's Inthefrow. I bet they had a lovely time screeching at each other about how cute and incredible everything is.

She could 'do with some nice relaxing times'.... didn't she just spend several days in London parading around the shops and eating at expensive restaurants!? Later she mentions Lauren also took her to Center Parcs, and they went to Bath as well. Sounds arduous.

'Everyone in my life will be really glad to see I have a new card holder'. Does anyone actually care? The self importance is obscene, where has she got this idea that her viewers and the people in her life are that invested in such small details?

MORE PERFUME!? More coats! Another Zara haul!
You nail it every time! You’re right, I can barely watch her now. She’s an affected little cow!

Reactions: 7
I don’t know who this lady is, but (aside from those horrible sunglasses) she makes the Chanel bag look chic and expensive.
47B8C162-FC98-4C5A-8C3A-0989D4E61231.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Another haul, all items with tags intact.. except the new look ones as I believe she got them for free. So free content, will return most items and the rest will be on Depop. Easy way to make money

• Sick
Reactions: 6
We should have just called this thread 'oh look another haul'... I can't get over how she's making a living by sharing affiliate links for clothes from crappy brands that she doesn't need and/ or doesn't keep. What a selfish existence.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
A coat haul like we didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:
Fall/Autumn is my fav season.
I constantly check for coats/outerwear hauls - sometimes I think I have far too many and want to check that the average folk have, although these women are nothing but average.

Anyhow... I started to watch Ms. Snooze and I didn't make it to min 6.
Everything is cute, so cute. I wanted to smash the screen!
How do people have the stomach to watch and listen to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fall/Autumn is my fav season.
I constantly check for coats/outerwear hauls - sometimes I think I have far too many and want to check that the average folk have, although these women are nothing but average.

Anyhow... I started to watch Ms. Snooze and I didn't make it to min 6.
Everything is cute, so cute. I wanted to smash the screen!
How do people have the stomach to watch and listen to her?
I only got to 4 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cant believe she's laid her YSL sac de jour bags down the handles will lose their shape.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cant believe she's laid her YSL sac de jour bags down the handles will lose their shape.:rolleyes:
Um I’m stuck on wondering why she doesn’t mix her white and brown milks BEFORE heating it up instead of heating up milk twice 🤔

ETA: Oh. Ryan can’t heat up his own milk.

ETA2: @coconochanel at least the bags are no longer on that display shelf IN THE SUN 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha removing 3 teddy coats from her wardrobe was the winter closet “clear out”. To then add another one in from Alo Yoga.

Those Fendi boots need to be burned. They don’t look good on anyone and especially don’t look good on someone who’s 5’2”, despite her being oh so skinny and teeny.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.