HelloOctober #3 Snoozy Suzi was more interesting when she was a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know she has no idea about the value of things when she leaves her LOUIS VUITTON bag on the FLOOR.
I have a couple of designer bags and I'm always so careful with them 😭
Same! I’m not precious by any means, but my bags DO NOT go on the floor. I even thanked the photographer at a wedding I was at a few weeks ago for putting my vintage Chanel between his legs while taking a Polaroid for the keepsake album 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you want to see what Suzie really looks like check out Inthefrow's vlog from tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she is doing yoga with Vic she looks bigger then Vic (not body shaming jut pointing out how much she edits her IG pics)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I cant with her swollen lips...... Stop fixing what does not need fixing.

Leave your tiny lips alone.... :|

Also, she totally does edit her photos to look tiny cause its obvious at this point that she is liking all the attention she is suddenly getting cause of her made up "weight loss"

Oh suzie who NEVER works out but lost all that weight. What complete BS.. she works out regularly you can tell by her muscle definition. Oh another lie but another influencer

Reactions: 8
Hmmm… she’s “always working” but basically only posts one video a week now. Sounds like a tough job.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What did she have on her face when she was in Victoria's house she needs a few shades lighter? also...

Why does she think fabric boots suits her? they don't!
How many hats and coats does she need?
and talk about label overkill Chanel, Burberry, Fendi, Acne. 😊

• Sick
  • Haha
Does anyone know what her private Instagram is? I’m pretty sure she has one and it’s been linked somewhere at some point? (Even though it’ll be private I’m still just a nosey witch 😅 Zoe’s one has so many posts 😳)

Reactions: 3
I really believe that if she stopped shopping at fast fashion stores and looked at a higher price point, she’d be able to find the straight leg faux leather trousers she’s looking for. Hey, even second hand! But instead she insists on looking cheap. I wouldn’t be surprised if anyone seeing her out and about assumes all her designer tit is fake.

It looks like that grey puffer jacket that she “just looooooves” still has the tag on it, so much so it’s stabbing into her next in one shot 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.