Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Of course we don't know about Josh behind closed doors but he seemed sweet and did her editing and stuff, and pre nups aren't really a thing in the UK so no wonder he probably thought it was weird. I have to say Ryan seems lovely though.

Not sure what to think about Suze - I always forward her rambling and she seems self obsessed at times but admittedly I thought she came across okay talking about her weight loss in the assumptions video. She might look unhealthy now but having been around for years and lurking on GG back in the day, everyone always talked about how she looked better before putting on weight. (Appreciate the issue was also her claiming she was so petite when she wasn't!)

Reactions: 7
she's been deleting comments calling her out non stop! maybe take a hint instead girl

• Wow
Reactions: 6
In the UK prenuptial agreements are not Legally binding agreements though. Him signing one is meaningless. In suz's hypothetical marriage and divorce from josh, both worked, he has a career and he worked to help her with he videos in editing them etc. he also was used as content some in their home, their holidays etc. he wasn't a leech looking for a frew ride. She was just bitter af that he left her and moved straight into a committed relationship with a girl that didn't sear make up or seem to be into fashion at all. She wore a lot of leopard print, got aot of tattoos, hair extensions, long talons, ate McDonald's every day, took only fans style pics mounting surfboards or over swimming pool drains. it was a gloriously messy time as she was proclaiming loudly she just was single now, so yeahhhhh, whatever I don't care. clearly she did, and that's ok to admit. she has Ryan now who she seems obsessed with, onwards and upwards, she wouldn't be signing a prenup for him.
That's all fair enough in Suzie's particular situation, if you read my comment and the one I was responding to then you'll see my issue was about the generalisation of prenups as meaning that you don't take marriage seriously.

Reactions: 1
I think josh seemed like a nice guy, Ryan has a lot of money himself so wonder if she will want a prenup (i assume not) so surely we question her at this stage instead of her bringing josh down.

I think josh seemed like a nice guy, Ryan has a lot of money himself so wonder if she will want a prenup (i assume not) so surely we question her at this stage instead of her bringing josh down.
In all honesty she seems insufferable as a mate, a gf, and a future wife. ditching Lois after shagging her ex boyfriend who she still lived with, then dragging her round ibiza to stalk Ryan, forcing her mate to go to the hospital and wait around for her for womb scans, making them do mukbangs ama when they are also struggling with weight, then giving her 'ride or die' friends freebies for their Christmas gifts from her, constantly skipping around with her tongue pushed put of her teeth like a demon trying to look 'cute'
I hope she is better behind the screen but, constantly wittering on about being teeny, weeny, smoll and clinging onto her bf like a barnacle is irritating to watch, never mind live with. (being short isn't a personality.) She could do more skincare if she is improving hers. She's had a year of trying out new products to know what works for her.

Corrected as it changed Lois to loose and shagging to snagging on me.

Reactions: 19
I think the way she explained it was more the fact he would never sign a pre nup

Now this could just be a decent person who sees marriage is for life, so why should they sign a pre up as they may well be a decent person who would never need to go after money if they divorced anyway!

It is more she is forseeing that marriage could end in divorce and over worrying that someone could take half her money. If someone refuses to sign it doesn't always mean they are a bad person
No such thing as prenup in UK, so her saying she wouldn't sign it is a mute point and just highlights how she has NO CLUE what she is talking about.

And! They’re super great if one person in the partnership brings a greater amount assets into the marriage. Definitely wouldn’t want to risk losing half of the house that I paid for because my marriage didn’t last for whatever reason.
Doesn't work like that here. You would never be in a position where you risk losing half of YOUR house to your spouse. The legal system is well set up to protect each party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her trashy era and parading around gymfuller was her funniest phase, sure gave us a lot to talk about 😂
Looks like him and Lois are still close/living together though. Would love Lois to spill some tea sometime.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wait hold up was that guy her friend's ex?!
I looked through some of the old GG threads to try and check (I can't remember and can't find it) and stumbled on some absolute classics.... back in the day when Sue was obsessed with how petite she was and always needed to 'size up'.

Screenshot_20210509-213853_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-213624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210509-212406_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She really can’t win can she? Ridiculed for being “too big” and criticised now for being “too thin!”

Reactions: 23
She really can’t win can she? Ridiculed for being “too big” and criticised now for being “too thin!”
I do feel that some comments are/ were too much especially when she was a bit bigger. It's the way she talks about her clothes sizes that I think bugs most people, like insisting you're a size 6 then needing to 'size up' to an 8/10 in everything. Or constantly talking about how tiny she is and buying clothes that are far too big, and talking about 'sizing down'. She never seems to just buy clothes that fit her.

Reactions: 14
I really liked her figure before, I always used to be a 10 and it’s was nice to see an influencer the same size. If anyone called her big before they’re barking up the wrong tree, and undoubtedly she was much healthier back then

Reactions: 8
Social media has definitely skewed people’s perception of what’s ‘big’ and what’s not. Slim is seen as perfect and anything over that is seen as fat. It’s messed up.

Reactions: 18
I don’t think anyone is having a go at her size, as such. It more the way she’d talk about her sizing.

Last year, she would buy cloth is a 10/12 and say she’d sized up, even though they fit her fine

Now, she buys clothes that are still too big, months after the weightloss and her new size, to emphasis how small she is.

Shes obsessed with herself, and needs a hobby! No one loved Soo as much as she loves herself

Reactions: 10
Wait hold up was that guy her friend's ex?!
Yes, he was her l.t.r and they lived together, in a houseshare I think but they were a definite couple in the house.
Lois used to do youtube and was a fan of suzie which is how they met. Lois is about 5 years younger than suzie, was in uni at the time, not sure about gymfullers age, but he seemed to have a friends with benefits relationship with suzie which Lois had to be "fine" with. suzie didn't handle it well, as she had only really been with josh who had committed to her.

Lois stopped working for suzie soon after the fling ended, I got the impression he had been allowed into her house when she was on work trips to water the plants/look after the dog etc.and he brought girls back and treated it like a shag pad as it was a private house, and he was in a flatshare with an ex.

I am speculating based on what suzie revealed via insta and her stories, how gymfuller was there and then not there, same with Lois etc.

He and Lois still seem on good terms.

Regarding her weight. It's that she was always banging on about being petite, tiny, so smoll and little all the time, and how she had to size up a few times to a 12 when the clothes looked fine. But she was not a 12, a fact the auidence had to be told repeatedly - she was not that big! She was a super slender petite pixie. It made her auidence feel like a 12 was now considered big. It was her complex, that she kindly passed onto her auidence.

A big problem now seems to be that she is unlikeable and self obsessed, and that no one needs that many hauls, bit she can't be arsed to film anything else as it's too much work, and she gets more money from the affiliate links in hauls. (She herself had stated this.)

Wow. This is an essay. Sorry!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I swear - between Suzie hauling blazers as jackets for spring and Vic bringing out a collection of wool blazers (also somehow) for spring, the british influencer scene is loosing brain cells at rapid speed, it's frightening.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes, he was her l.t.r and they lived together, in a houseshare I think but they were a definite couple in the house.
Lois used to do youtube and was a fan of suzie which is how they met. Lois is about 5 years younger than suzie, was in uni at the time, not sure about gymfullers age, but he seemed to have a friends with benefits relationship with suzie which Lois had to be "fine" with. suzie didn't handle it well, as she had only really been with josh who had committed to her.

Lois stopped working for suzie soon after the fling ended, I got the impression he had been allowed into her house when she was on work trips to water the plants/look after the dog etc.and he brought girls back and treated it like a shag pad as it was a private house, and he was in a flatshare with an ex.

I am speculating based on what suzie revealed via insta and her stories, how gymfuller was there and then not there, same with Lois etc.

He and Lois still seem on good terms.
How on Earth did I miss all this?! I’ve been following Suzie for years... 😳

I thought the GF guy had a girlfriend (Lois?)? Wasn’t he the guy Suzie consistently denied being a thing with cause he’s her friends boyfriend?! Or have I got people mixed up? Lol

How on Earth did I miss all this?! I’ve been following Suzie for years... 😳

I thought the GF guy had a girlfriend (Lois?)? Wasn’t he the guy Suzie consistently denied being a thing with cause he’s her friends boyfriend?! Or have I got people mixed up? Lol
No that's him. Was with Lois, broke up, stayed in the friendship group, Lois introduced him to suzie, they obviously had a fling, he wasn't the loyal committed josh type, bit of a f*ckboy, Lois and suzie stopped working together. Suzie met Ryan on tinder, but they went to school together? I think.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.