Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so bemused by checking the wind direction to get dressed..... I run or cycle every day, so first thing I check the ‘feels like’ temp and the wind speed to make sure I won’t be blown to a another village on my bike. The thought of checking the wind speed or direction to get dressed to go to a cafe seems kind of mental. Also, YSL, all saints and Givenchy for a dog walk? Then she admits she’s been on a dog walk earlier in a different outfit, so basically this dog walk is solely to display what she’s wearing. It’s to the stage of obsession, really odd
Absolutely this! I feel like she is either a whole new level of self-obsessed or her world has shrunk so much that she genuinely doesn't realise that NOBODY ELSE IS LIKE THIS! I do not own a dog (sadly) but when I walk my partner's family's mad little spaniel I certainly don't wear YSL or Givenchy because I can guarantee she will go in the nearest body of water, get soaked and then soak us in turn when she comes out again, or she will get muddy. Or both. Neither do I wear anything fancy to walk my parents' dog - she is old and stubborn and I can guarantee at some point on a walk I will have to pick her up because she will not walk through water, or over cattle grids, or she just refuses to walk 😂

Suzie has absolutely no idea about real life now. This seems to be a bit of a problem with influencers - they get so into their little "influencer" bubble that they totally forget what real life is like...and either they are boasting to their followers about their lives or they genuinely have zero clue what "normal" people do...

Reactions: 15
Absolutely this! I feel like she is either a whole new level of self-obsessed or her world has shrunk so much that she genuinely doesn't realise that NOBODY ELSE IS LIKE THIS! I do not own a dog (sadly) but when I walk my partner's family's mad little spaniel I certainly don't wear YSL or Givenchy because I can guarantee she will go in the nearest body of water, get soaked and then soak us in turn when she comes out again, or she will get muddy. Or both. Neither do I wear anything fancy to walk my parents' dog - she is old and stubborn and I can guarantee at some point on a walk I will have to pick her up because she will not walk through water, or over cattle grids, or she just refuses to walk 😂

Suzie has absolutely no idea about real life now. This seems to be a bit of a problem with influencers - they get so into their little "influencer" bubble that they totally forget what real life is like...and either they are boasting to their followers about their lives or they genuinely have zero clue what "normal" people do...
She lets the dog out into the backyard the majority of the time. When she actually takes that dog for a walk, it becomes the Sue show. It’s one of the only times she gets out and about and, therefore, she MUST strut like a badly dressed, self-obsessed peacock showing off her tacky bags and the fact she’s got a boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is such a try hard. Fashion really doesn’t come naturally to her and it’s time she admits that. I mean she thinks she is some celebrity when she is actually a sales girl. I love fashion but I’m pretty sensible to know that everything a model wears will not really be great on me and I feel this is lost on suzie. Why doesn’t this girl style according to what looks good on her?!?! Or does she really not know what looks good on her and she just fools herself into thinking that people die to listen to her fashion advice?!

Reactions: 7
probably trying to make a point of how Mediterranean she is because her last name is Bonaldi (I’m Spanish and we are very “hand-expressive” when talking). How funny when she took an ancestry DNA test and came out mostly German when she kept blabbering about how she has Spanish and Italian background lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trigger warning for weight loss and eating disorders.

In the new video she's talking about happiness and body acceptance being associated with a certain body type, which I actually agree with. However.... the person who wrote the assumption (19:00) probably assumed that she's happy with the way she looks because she's constantly staring at herself going 'cuuuute'. Suzie also misquoted the assumption as 'you love the way you look more right now' and the assumption didn't have the 'more', so she's creating that comparison herself.

I'd never dream of saying most of the assumptions below to anyone because weight is such a sensitive topic but encouraging your viewers to ask anything/ make assumptions seems like a sure way to let all of these into your inbox, or am I being too harsh? I don't want to be insensitive and I'm not saying it's appropriate to say these things to anyone but I'm sure some viewers are probably concerned as well.

Suzie is constantly talking about how small she is, how she's lost weight, how nothing fits, how petite, how tiny, should have sized down, wearing clothes that are far too big..... what did she think people were going to ask about? She doesn't talk about anything of any substance and everything she films is her stood in front of a mirror talking about sizing down.

If anyone can't be arsed watching, she says she used to eat out a lot pre Covid (5-7 meals a week). Eating at home is the cause of the weight loss.

Screenshot_20210504-212237_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

In the new video she's talking about happiness and body acceptance being associated with a certain body type, which I actually agree with. However.... the person who wrote the assumption (19:00) probably assumed that she's happy with the way she looks because she's constantly staring at herself going 'cuuuute'. Suzie also misquoted the assumption as 'you love the way you look more right now' and the assumption didn't have the 'more', so she's creating that comparison herself.

I'd never dream of saying most of the assumptions below to anyone because weight is such a sensitive topic but encouraging your viewers to ask anything/ make assumptions seems like a sure way to let all of these into your inbox, or am I being too harsh? I don't want to be insensitive and I'm not saying it's appropriate to say these things to anyone but I'm sure some viewers are probably concerned as well.

Suzie is constantly talking about how small she is, how she's lost weight, how nothing fits, how petite, how tiny, should have sized down, wearing clothes that are far too big..... what did she think people were going to ask about? She doesn't talk about anything of any substance and everything she films is her stood in front of a mirror talking about sizing down.

If anyone can't be arsed watching, she says she used to eat out a lot pre Covid (5-7 meals a week). Eating at home is the cause of the weight loss.

View attachment 559668
I generally think it’s poor taste to comment on peoples bodies, but I really agree with you in this case, I dont know what she was expecting, she mostly talks about her body, idk what other conversations there are to have about her content??
And whenever she’s tried to address it (like when she wants to address anything) it’s with a click bait title and 30-50 minutes of rambling with nothing of substance and where she is barely making any sense - but then again I havent watched this one yet, but if she’s mainly talking about eating at home as the sole reason for her weight loss it sounds like more bs, thank you for the recap 💕

Reactions: 12
She said she lost weight because of not eating out and having a more plant-based diet.
Tbf, I agree with everything she said about the topic in general, it all sounds great IN THEORY. The problem here is that she doesn't behave accordingly. We can all see how she loves to stare at herself! And she says in the video she is not happy at all with how she looks now. C'mon, that's just impossible to believe. It would have been better if she'd said something like "Yes, I'm a victim of society like we all are, and I do feel better being thinner, although I was also happy with my body before". That I could have believed.
It is crazy, though, when she says how people were calling her fat before and now they are telling her how awful she looks. It's like women can never win with our bodies.

And guess if she mentioned her height.🙄

Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched her video, I’m in recovery for anorexia b/p... but from my own experience, I loved people bringing up that I’d lost weight, and then would strenuously deny that, plus any acknowledgement that I’d tried to lose weight. I enjoyed being righteous and indignant about it.
Interestingly people have only mentioned it out of concern, and have been so kind about my subsequent weight gain. I’m a secondary school teacher as well and whilst kids can be mean, they could not have been kinder to me throughout all of this. Big up teenagers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I haven’t watched her video, I’m in recovery for anorexia b/p... but from my own experience, I loved people bringing up that I’d lost weight, and then would strenuously deny that, plus any acknowledgement that I’d tried to lose weight. I enjoyed being righteous and indignant about it.
Interestingly people have only mentioned it out of concern, and have been so kind about my subsequent weight gain. I’m a secondary school teacher as well and whilst kids can be mean, they could not have been kinder to me throughout all of this. Big up teenagers.
Glad you're in recovery ❤❤❤

• Heart

View attachment 559668
THANKS FOR THE TW!!!

Seems like I will be skipping this one because I don’t need some lollipop head nonchalantly denying that she has issues with food and that eating at home more made her lose this much weight in such a short period of time. I’m calling a mahoosive bullshit in that #sorrynotsorry. It’s just another way for Sue to humble brag and ramble on trying to say something of substance, when in actuality she sounds like a daft seagull.

What is with every influencer and their dog doing these ridiculous “assumptions about me” vids this week? Estee, LEM, ITF, etc. Are they that lazy and and starved for content (lol no pun intended).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I feel like I know better and I know she's being dishonest about her weight loss and I still find her new video and general attitude towards food/weight loss to be extremely triggering, I can't watch her video. I can't imagine how damaging her videos are to her younger viewers who might not see through her bs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just looked through her Depop and judging by the stuff that’s still left, she’s going to have a tough time paying off the credit card bill those two new Saint Laurent Sac de Jours is on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To be fair I think she covered the weight loss topic quite well and thoughtfully. She gave a trigger warning and repeatedly said she doesn't want to trigger anyone. She touched even on the eating disorder aspect and acknowledged that while she doesn't think she has an eating order, many of us might go through more difficult phases - basically I liked that she didn't deny everything, she's a human and goes through stuff.

I can relate because I lost weight too during the pandemic due to working from home and eating my own meals instead of all the daily treats and unhealthy food at our work restaurant. I also started running because I couldn't go to the gym. It wasn't as intentional as many diets I've been on before, it was more just a very natural change in my daily habits.

Basically to me she seemed quite sincere and open about her insecurities while obviously this is a touchy subject so she will never satisfy everybody with her answers. Just putting this out here in case a lot of you are going to comment on her video without actually watching it, because I think it was one of her more insightful videos (with a lot of rambling but what else would you expect anyway).

Reactions: 12
Fashion tip Suze : when you are wearing a statement necklace or statement earrings ... choose 1 ie. Either earrings OR necklace. Not both. #justsaying
20210505_092355.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THANKS FOR THE TW!!!

Seems like I will be skipping this one because I don’t need some lollipop head nonchalantly denying that she has issues with food and that eating at home more made her lose this much weight in such a short period of time. I’m calling a mahoosive bullshit in that #sorrynotsorry. It’s just another way for Sue to humble brag and ramble on trying to say something of substance, when in actuality she sounds like a daft seagull.

What is with every influencer and their dog doing these ridiculous “assumptions about me” vids this week? Estee, LEM, ITF, etc. Are they that lazy and and starved for content (lol no pun intended).
I second this - she has issues with food, or the lack of consumption. As someone with a background and history of disordered eating, I can see right through the lies. The more people tell you how thin you are, the more you strive to lose even more weight and deny deny deny. She would have been better off not saying anything at all.

View attachment 559668
I completely agree with you.

Also the fact that she said "I'm always talking about my workouts and meals"... no, you're always talking about how you eat pasta every day (even in this video) and about how you don't remember the last time you worked out. I'm sorry but she just seems to be in complete denial.

Reactions: 10
I’ve finally watched the Assumptions video and I’m so conflicted!

I could tell she was trying to be very careful about what she says about her weight loss but you could also tell she was very aware of how much weight she’s lost and how noticeable it is to everyone. But I did appreciate the trigger warnings and her saying how people tend to associate feeling more happy and confident when they’ve lost weight and how that’s basically not okay. And she did say she’s not happy with how she looks right now. I’m not going to say that I believe she’s lying or telling the truth about how she’s lost so much weight because honestly I’ve no idea if that could cause such significant weight loss. But it is concerning how she’s lost so much weight regardless and if she’s saying she was happier with her weight and size pre lockdown then maybe she should do something about it and maybe re think her vegan diet as I don’t think it’s working for her. She really doesn’t want to lose anymore weight. But again I’m no expert on this sort of stuff.

Edit: also can I add that her ex boyfriend seems like an absolute **** going by some of things she said about him in the video. (The toxic relationship they had, I’m assuming he was the one who said about taking some of her money if they married and got divorced etc etc).

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think the way she explained it was more the fact he would never sign a pre nup

Now this could just be a decent person who sees marriage is for life, so why should they sign a pre up as they may well be a decent person who would never need to go after money if they divorced anyway!

It is more she is forseeing that marriage could end in divorce and over worrying that someone could take half her money. If someone refuses to sign it doesn't always mean they are a bad person

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210506-205220_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-210008_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-210034_Chrome.jpg

Just a few of the comments on the latest haul. I flicked through on 1.75 speed and she hauled £360 worth of clothes, mainly impractical blazers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.