Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on Earth did I miss all this?! I’ve been following Suzie for years... 😳

I thought the GF guy had a girlfriend (Lois?)? Wasn’t he the guy Suzie consistently denied being a thing with cause he’s her friends boyfriend?! Or have I got people mixed up? Lol
I think that guy was her PT maybe? And in a relationship with one of her best friends I think. Can't remember their names!

People used to comment on her being flirty/wanting attention from the PT guy and also inthefrow's husband harrison.

Reactions: 3
I think that guy was her PT maybe? And in a relationship with one of her best friends I think. Can't remember their names!

People used to comment on her being flirty/wanting attention from the PT guy and also inthefrow's husband harrison.
No the P.T was another guy! Yes, a friend's husband.

Reactions: 4
Yep that's what I meant, the PT is a different guy who was with her friend while gymfuller is Lois' ex who Suze had the fling with.

She totally enjoyed all the speculation regardless! Lol

Reactions: 6
I feel like my brain hurts trying to get my head round all this 😂

Why did she get with her friends ex anyways? Does she not have any morals? 🙄 is that why her and Lois aren’t friends anymore? Cause Lois just kinda disappeared.

Reactions: 9
Yep that's what I meant, the PT is a different guy who was with her friend while gymfuller is Lois' ex who Suze had the fling with.

She totally enjoyed all the speculation regardless! Lol
Soz, so many men all obsessed with our little Suze! Yes, she was definitely enjoying creating speculation after josh left, and tbh it was probably a hard time for her.

I feel Lois left the 'job' as suze's dogsbody shortly after the gymfuller debacle, but there was probably more general not getting along as she was now employed by her mate, rather than hanging out with a mate etc. No real room for any progression, she was /is an illustrator.

Reactions: 3
Is her new video glitchy for anyone else? Looks like there’s some sort of blurring filter, especially when her head is in frame with the shower head nearby and again when she zooms in to tan her chest.

Another video fawning over herself and buying crap.

'The social overwhelmedness, if that's even a word, has died down'. Is she trying to sound a bit dim to be cute or relatable!?

Cant get over Sue thinking Bobbi Brown is an underrated brand.... BB and the brand is recognised all over the world and is well established. Just because it isn't a brand that sends influencers on all expenses paid trips and gift them every single shade of every product.

Reactions: 16
Another video fawning over herself and buying crap.

'The social overwhelmedness, if that's even a word, has died down'. Is she trying to sound a bit dim to be cute or relatable!?

Cant get over Sue thinking Bobbi Brown is an underrated brand.... BB and the brand is recognised all over the world and is well established. Just because it isn't a brand that sends influencers on all expenses paid trips and gift them every single shade of every product.
This, just everything I feel about this woman.

Honestly we have all had crappy laundry to clear up one way or anohter, but this woman is just nonstop with her shopping, SHE IS CLEARLY TRYING TO SHOW THAT BECAUSE SHE CAN GET UP AND GET READY AND WORK, SHE FEELS SHE IS SUPPORTING THE ECONOMY BY BUYING RELENTLESS.

I don’t think she would even wear a pair of jeans twice, she has so many bleeping clothes already. Is this what being an “influenzaaaa” is? Just mindless shoppping .... can’t she show different ways to workout her old clothes?
can’t you pretend/research to be creative with your own closet? Rather than checking out one after other from all retail places cause it probably gets her views from random people who watch her haul videos.
for a woman talking so much about size shaming sure doesn’t give two cents about people who are plus size. She mindressly shops from all places where we would not get clothes above Us size 12 and she is okay with that. But if someone comments on how she has put on few or dropped a few .... all hell broke lose .... she will Make. a rant video, and gain sympathy over that bullshit.
all these influencers..... TRUST ME , PIECE OF SHITS ....

Reactions: 7
This, just everything I feel about this woman.

Honestly we have all had crappy laundry to clear up one way or anohter, but this woman is just nonstop with her shopping, SHE IS CLEARLY TRYING TO SHOW THAT BECAUSE SHE CAN GET UP AND GET READY AND WORK, SHE FEELS SHE IS SUPPORTING THE ECONOMY BY BUYING RELENTLESS.

I don’t think she would even wear a pair of jeans twice, she has so many bleeping clothes already. Is this what being an “influenzaaaa” is? Just mindless shoppping .... can’t she show different ways to workout her old clothes?
can’t you pretend/research to be creative with your own closet? Rather than checking out one after other from all retail places cause it probably gets her views from random people who watch her haul videos.
for a woman talking so much about size shaming sure doesn’t give two cents about people who are plus size. She mindressly shops from all places where we would not get clothes above Us size 12 and she is okay with that. But if someone comments on how she has put on few or dropped a few .... all hell broke lose .... she will Make. a rant video, and gain sympathy over that bullshit.
all these influencers..... TRUST ME , PIECE OF SHITS ....
Based on what we've seen of her existing wardrobe and how frequently she adds to it I genuinely don't know how she has time to wear it all. There are only 365 days in a year. Regardless of the fast fashion conversation, not buying second hand etc, there literally isn't the time to wear it all. I understand that we all have different lifestyles and some people need more formal attire, some need more sportswear etc but for an average person living a fairly uneventful day to day life (soz Sue) there is no way on earth that she needs or wears everything she owns and it's so wasteful. Aside from the ethics and sustainability perspective it's just throwing money down a black hole.

Reactions: 11
suzie.JPG

I feel a little bad posting a terrible close-up, but her lip filler is seriously migrating. It's basically all outside the borders of her actual lips and also just in both corners of her mouth. The plumpness should be in the middle of your lips but hers are the thinnest there. No shame in getting filler but she could easily sort that out? Go dissolve the botched filler and maybe get new that's like in your lips and not on its' way to your nose? Or better yet, just get it dissolved and enjoy your natural lips with no fear or substances travelling around your face? It's just a weird choice to keep it that way because I'm sure she has easy access to those treatments.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And why does she feel we’re all desperate to see the “coffee montage”? As a strong black coffee drinker, quite frankly her coffees look more like desserts to me! 🤢🤢

Also, someone in the comments wrote “what happened to your lips 😱” She’s probably deleted it by now!

Reactions: 11
And why does she feel we’re all desperate to see the “coffee montage”? As a strong black coffee drinker, quite frankly her coffees look more like desserts to me! 🤢🤢
I love the coffee montage for some reason 😂 however I agree about the coffee! With chocolate milk, all those syrup shots etc I can’t imagine it tastes much like coffee at all but then I loathe flavours or sugar in coffee - I like the flavour of coffe!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 573408

I feel a little bad posting a terrible close-up, but her lip filler is seriously migrating. It's basically all outside the borders of her actual lips and also just in both corners of her mouth. The plumpness should be in the middle of your lips but hers are the thinnest there. No shame in getting filler but she could easily sort that out? Go dissolve the botched filler and maybe get new that's like in your lips and not on its' way to your nose? Or better yet, just get it dissolved and enjoy your natural lips with no fear or substances travelling around your face? It's just a weird choice to keep it that way because I'm sure she has easy access to those treatments.
She’s been looking botched like that for years 🤢 probably one of the treatments she’s actually had to pay for from her own pocket so tried to do it on the cheap.

Reactions: 8
She can tolerate the pain of lip filters but will draw the line at getting her mustache waxed, apparently.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She can tolerate the pain of lip filters but will draw the line at getting her mustache waxed, apparently.
This has ALWAYS bothered me. I just assumed it was because of her fillers she couldn’t wax the lip — it’s mush up the filler or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.