Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My my my, seems like her followers have seen the light. What will she do now that she can’t rely on hauls for 9/10 videos anymore?

ETA: I don’t think I’ve ever skipped through a vid so quickly. All of the blazers except for the last black one were way too long on her. And the bleeping CUFFS again!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t mind Suzie at all but this haul tit needs to stop now. There’s only so much Zara tat you can show to people and ‘mixing it up’ by doing an ASOS one doesn’t count. I know we’ve been in lockdown forever but I’m pretty sure there’s other ‘sit down’ videos she can do. Skincare, make up, gardening etc. We’re getting more freedoms again soon so we can only hope her content gets a bit more interesting, her subs are finally getting pissed off so she needs to be careful.

Reactions: 9
I think the way she explained it was more the fact he would never sign a pre nup

Now this could just be a decent person who sees marriage is for life, so why should they sign a pre up as they may well be a decent person who would never need to go after money if they divorced anyway!

It is more she is forseeing that marriage could end in divorce and over worrying that someone could take half her money. If someone refuses to sign it doesn't always mean they are a bad person
Sorry but this is problematic rhetoric. There are loads of reasons why a prenup is a good idea - none of them having to do with being a bad person who doesn't see marriage as something for life. Particularly if one of the couple have their own business (depending on local law of course - I am not familiar with the UK legal system). Its not helpful to continue spreading the idea that wanting your partner to sign a prenup is somehow conniving or means you don't take marriage as seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesnt keep the clothes- she buys them for content and affiliate links

Reactions: 4
Sorry but this is problematic rhetoric. There are loads of reasons why a prenup is a good idea - none of them having to do with being a bad person who doesn't see marriage as something for life. Particularly if one of the couple have their own business (depending on local law of course - I am not familiar with the UK legal system). Its not helpful to continue spreading the idea that wanting your partner to sign a prenup is somehow conniving or means you don't take marriage as seriously.
And! They’re super great if one person in the partnership brings a greater amount assets into the marriage. Definitely wouldn’t want to risk losing half of the house that I paid for because my marriage didn’t last for whatever reason.

• Heart
God that was dull and pointless. She’s so up herself. Anyone else think her head looked bigger than ever with the weight loss while she was sitting on the bed? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn't mean like that, I think prenups are sensible in some cases but she just seemed to expect it to end in divorce. It is personal preference, some people may feel fine to sign, others may feel put off as why would it be needed as marriage is for life but it works both ways. Someone could get married then get really rich once married. If one person is far richer pre marriage makes sense to get a prenup to me. I just meant more her views about marriage is about money not commitment, you can just arrange a cohabitation agreement without getting married, atm they have separate properties, she can claim single persons council tax reduction. Marriage isn't just about money, from the clips I saw she is money orientated nothing wrong with that.... people need to be sensible in these times and she never explained it as in she had loads of money and he didn't.

Reactions: 3
Imagine buying all that clothes, each item individually wrapped in plastic, having it shipped, just to send it back to make money off the affiliate links. it's so incredibly wasteful.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh my. 😔
Her parents or boyfriend need to do an intervention on her.

20210507_191745.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I suspect it may have been taken with a wide angle lens but she also looks cold. Most of the UK isn't that warm yet (especially when you're sitting still outside!) and the people in the background are all wearing jackets. Maybe this was during the days when none of her old jackets fitted her and she hadn't bought 500 blazers yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I suspect it may have been taken with a wide angle lens but she also looks cold. Most of the UK isn't that warm yet (especially when you're sitting still outside!) and the people in the background are all wearing jackets. Maybe this was during the days when none of her old jackets fitted her and she hadn't bought 500 blazers yet.
Especially in the Brighton area or anywhere on the coast for that matter! We have family in Brighton and it’s always a little bit cooler down there.

That video was so weird. It wasn’t summer jackets, it was too big blazers? And she kept excessively talking about her size again after saying she doesn’t like her new size and the publicity around it. She makes me feel really uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
In the UK prenuptial agreements are not Legally binding agreements though. Him signing one is meaningless. In suz's hypothetical marriage and divorce from josh, both worked, he has a career and he worked to help her with he videos in editing them etc. he also was used as content some in their home, their holidays etc. he wasn't a leech looking for a frew ride. She was just bitter af that he left her and moved straight into a committed relationship with a girl that didn't sear make up or seem to be into fashion at all. She wore a lot of leopard print, got aot of tattoos, hair extensions, long talons, ate McDonald's every day, took only fans style pics mounting surfboards or over swimming pool drains. it was a gloriously messy time as she was proclaiming loudly she just was single now, so yeahhhhh, whatever I don't care. clearly she did, and that's ok to admit. she has Ryan now who she seems obsessed with, onwards and upwards, she wouldn't be signing a prenup for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.