Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no clue! I would assume it’S NOT a thing and something I’ve conjured up in my brain 🤣🤣🤣

Either way, she needs to deal with the stash.
I wonder if her change in dietary habits has increased her chance of developing lanuga. She’s always had the ‘stache, and it became even more noticeable once she started getting the lip fillers regularly, so not sure if a potential lack of nutrition would make it grow faster and thicker?

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she wrote a whole blogpost about “what to wear under a Zara body”
You can now get rambly Suzie in the form of writing! Enjoy folks! 😂
Also, does she think we are all mini versions of her: obsessed with Zara?? That we lay awake at night wondering this specific thing? We all know she likes to go braless anyway, so whats the point???
Like why is she being so specific? 😂 Why not branch it out and talk about “great strapless bra’s” or “how to style those tops with the cut out details and weird straps that are everywhere this season” 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I can’t believe she wrote a whole blogpost about “what to wear under a Zara body”
You can now get rambly Suzie in the form of writing! Enjoy folks! 😂
It's the fact that it's specifically ZARA bodies as well. Who are these hundreds of people asking her what she wears under them!?

So many typos, she launches into a paragraph without explaining she's talking about bras. 'It's worth noting that I don't normally wear one'.... One what?

The rest of the blog post is pointless and could be summarised in a Tweet:

I sometimes wear a Wonderbra Ultimate Silhouette under my Zara body

Screenshot_20210514-203129_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
As predicted I “think” she’s deleted this comment!
She looks a lot like ciniza from sophia and ciniza here.
Whatever happened to that “Bossy” tit she was meant to be launching 😂😂
It sold out apparently.

Bosstastic.

She is however a little bittle, smoll, petite l.e.m. / inthefrow clone now. Too elegant and classy for hoodies. Someone, quite probably some man she was hooking up with, probably called her bossy in a demeaning way, so she set out to reclaim it or something, when really she should have just ignored the looser. Obviously, you need to be assertive/bossy if you w.f.h and are your own business and these qualities are revered in men and not in women. I still disliked the hoodies thought.

The overly sweet coffees are because she hates the taste of coffee too, but needs the caffeine to keep her going in lieu of food.

Reactions: 5
She looks a lot like ciniza from sophia and ciniza here.

It sold out apparently.

Bosstastic.

She is however a little bittle, smoll, petite l.e.m. / inthefrow clone now. Too elegant and classy for hoodies. Someone, quite probably some man she was hooking up with, probably called her bossy in a demeaning way, so she set out to reclaim it or something, when really she should have just ignored the looser. Obviously, you need to be assertive/bossy if you w.f.h and are your own business and these qualities are revered in men and not in women. I still disliked the hoodies thought.

The overly sweet coffees are because she hates the taste of coffee too, but needs the caffeine to keep her going in lieu of food.
Wasn't she also called out for using a font on the hoodies that are often associated with the neo-nazi movements? - I'm not sure she ever adressed it either - I'm not implying that she is sympathetic with those movements, but rather, that she is tit at addressing things and instead just let's things fester for months and years and eventually is like "I once tried to launch a hoodie" or
"I once had lip fillers but they are all dissolved now" or

(TW ed)

"for the past year and a half I've been loosing weight drastically but it's related to my vegan diet and nothing disordered" I honestly don't get it, if it was something so simple and relatable as adjusting to a new diet, then why not just address? And put and end to all the comments, gossip and speculation.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned the bossy brand in a recent video and said the lack of size range and inclusiveness is why she wouldn't want a clothing line.

Surely if you're a boss babe ceo you'd have a say in that? Except clearly she was just sticking Bossy on a pre made generic range of hoodies for a quick buck...

Reactions: 12
Ah I’ll never forget that bossy witch phase she went through post break up with josh 😆 she looked like she never washed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She mentioned the bossy brand in a recent video and said the lack of size range and inclusiveness is why she wouldn't want a clothing line.

Surely if you're a boss babe ceo you'd have a say in that? Except clearly she was just sticking Bossy on a pre made generic range of hoodies for a quick buck...
And amazingly got inthefrow to wear them on her Instagram. suzie must have been going through a bad time post josh to get designer labels only vickay to wear that polyester abomination publicly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(TW ed)

"for the past year and a half I've been loosing weight drastically but it's related to my vegan diet and nothing disordered" I honestly don't get it, if it was something so simple and relatable as adjusting to a new diet, then why not just address? And put and end to all the comments, gossip and speculation.
TW ED

What bothers me about her explanation is that when following a vegan diet it's possible to eat A.as much as she did before and B.to still eat unhealthily. If she's chosen to go vegan AND eat healthier options/ stay off the junk food then that's fine, but explaining the change as 'I'm eating vegan now, which is why I've lost weight' isn't the full picture. For every non vegan option she was eating before, there's a vegan equivalent and even in lockdown there have been takeaways delivering.

I hope that makes sense and doesn't come across as offensive. I'm not suggesting that she's lying about her weight loss, just that there's more to her choices than 'I'm eating vegan'. If anything I'd say its down to the fact that she was eating out for several meals a week (which she did say was part of the reason) and is now eating healthier options at home. Whether or not those options are vegan kind of feels irrelevant to be honest.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I agree especially as it seems she was already eating fairly plant based already with Ryan and cutting out dairy on and off, so I don't think a vegan diet is the only reason for her weight loss. Hope she's okay still, since she mentioned herself she doesn't work out as much as she used to but was still dropping a lot of weight.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I agree especially as it seems she was already eating fairly plant based already with Ryan and cutting out dairy on and off, so I don't think a vegan diet is the only reason for her weight loss. Hope she's okay still, since she mentioned herself she doesn't work out as much as she used to but was still dropping a lot of weight.
She is clearly⁹ lying, maybe even to herself 🤷‍♀️.

The weight loss has left her face looking gaunt, but she clearly likes being smaller. Possibly Ryan likes her like this too, as he's made no visible effort to change her / help her. Ultimately it's her decision, but many viewers both younger and older will be confused and sucked in by the lies. I hope she gets back on track soon and isn't seriously ill, as her face does look like that of an ill person atm.

Reactions: 7
She is clearly⁹ lying, maybe even to herself 🤷‍♀️.

The weight loss has left her face looking gaunt, but she clearly likes being smaller. Possibly Ryan likes her like this too, as he's made no visible effort to change her / help her. Ultimately it's her decision, but many viewers both younger and older will be confused and sucked in by the lies. I hope she gets back on track soon and isn't seriously ill, as her face does look like that of an ill person atm.
I’m not sure how you would be able to determine how or whether her boyfriend, who is largely off camera, has attempted to change her or speak to her about any issues. That’s quite a leap to make.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure how you would be able to determine how or whether her boyfriend, who is largely off camera, has attempted to change her or speak to her about any issues. That’s quite a leap to make.
OP said no visible effort

• Heart
Another haul!

Her day in the life is;
get ready
unpack deliveries/ film haul
do some outfit try ons (her brain is apparently frazzled from these)
have a walk
wash face
dinner (So hungry she's shaky)

Yes, most of those are things the rest of us fit around work, apart from the interlude of unpacking more tit from Asos.

The editing/ continuity is terrible. She shows some hideous white sandals at 23.59 (so great, so comfy), then at 27.17 a parcel arrives and Sue shows the shoes as arriving in the delivery.... whichever way you look at it, she doesn't know if the shoes are actually comfortable for any period of time, just more BS to keep those affiliate links working.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.