Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest vlog and can't get it out of my head how much she's starting to look like Tanya Burr- especially when she curled her hair!

Reactions: 7
She bought a Dior jumper and then said the price of invisalign will probably make her cry... :rolleyes:
Wow. She said this in a video where she goes to a designer outlet and has another Zara shopping trip 🤦‍♀️

She could have paid for comprehensive invisalign twice over with the amount of hauls she's done over the last year. New car, several designer handbags, those hideous Zara chairs, the constant stream of fast fashion.....

I'm getting invisalign and as a normal non influencer it's such a lot of money but I'm budgeting for it and making it work. It pisses me off when these people whinge about things like orthodontic treatment being expensive, then continue throwing money away on tit they don't need. It sounds like she wouldn't even need the most expensive option if it's a small tweak to her straight teeth, she could just sell a designer bag, or stop buying clothes for a month.

Loved the info that there were some other Dior sweaters available at Bicester so we can all run there and 'pick one up'. Tone. Deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow. She said this in a video where she goes to a designer outlet and has another Zara shopping trip 🤦‍♀️

She could have paid for comprehensive invisalign twice over with the amount of hauls she's done over the last year. New car, several designer handbags, those hideous Zara chairs, the constant stream of fast fashion.....

I'm getting invisalign and as a normal non influencer it's such a lot of money but I'm budgeting for it and making it work. It pisses me off when these people whinge about things like orthodontic treatment being expensive, then continue throwing money away on tit they don't need. It sounds like she wouldn't even need the most expensive option if it's a small tweak to her straight teeth, she could just sell a designer bag, or stop buying clothes for a month.

Loved the info that there were some other Dior sweaters available at Bicester so we can all run there and 'pick one up'. Tone. Deaf.
I’m nearly done with my Invisalign. It’s 23 weeks and was still $5K CAD (also small-ish tweaks). She buys a £600 jumper…I couldn’t understand what she meant though - did the jumper retail for £600 or did she buy it at the outlet for £600? She seemed really cagey with that explanation. Like she could remember the retail price, but not the sale price?

Reactions: 6
Hey! New to this thread. I came here after I watched her assumptions video and couldn’t find the answer to my question in the comments/ previous posts here.

Besides it being a bungalow, do any of you know what she meant by the ‘rare quality’ the property has that will allow her to resell and not lose value??

I’m hoping to buy my first home next year so got curious!! Thanks in advance.

Reactions: 1
Hey! New to this thread. I came here after I watched her assumptions video and couldn’t find the answer to my question in the comments/ previous posts here.

Besides it being a bungalow, do any of you know what she meant by the ‘rare quality’ the property has that will allow her to resell and not lose value??

I’m hoping to buy my first home next year so got curious!! Thanks in advance.
Ummm. In her mind, the “rare quality” is that her cute, petite, teeny tiny self lives there. It looks like a pretty bog standard new build bungalow to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ Perfect for pensioners (no stairs) and tiny little Sue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine going away with your boyfriend and sharing it with everyone AND doing a Q&A! Just shut up. And some of the questions! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So you go away for your BF birthday and spend most of the time taking pics and answering questions on IG. #Sooromantic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn't realise she was so hairy.

Screenshot_20210813-095453_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210813-095625_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20210813-095640_YouTube.jpg

She looked really pretty in her last vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.