Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
top comment on her haul is "how do you even find time to wear everything that you buy? it blows my mind.."

very true..it seems even her viewers are done with her. where does she bleeping go, ever?
*cough* garden centre *cough* 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
top comment on her haul is "how do you even find time to wear everything that you buy? it blows my mind.."

very true..it seems even her viewers are done with her. where does she bleeping go, ever?
I saw that comment and the replies from her disciples. Has she deleted it?

Reactions: 3
God she’s boring. She definitely needs a thesaurus to learn a few new adjectives. Every time she says “cute” I want to punch her
Me too!! One of the main aspects of her job is to describe things! Please God learn some new adjectives!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No offense to anyone who gardens in dresses and co-ords, but for real, WHO GARDENS IN DRESSES AND CO-ORDS?!?!

What’s this NHS message she’s bleating on about? Did someone with Covid do contact tracing and now she needs to self-isolate?

• Haha
No offense to anyone who gardens in dresses and co-ords, but for real, WHO GARDENS IN DRESSES AND CO-ORDS?!?!

What’s this NHS message she’s bleating on about? Did someone with Covid do contact tracing and now she needs to self-isolate?
I have no idea, but it seems like anything counts as a life update these days 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So shes got to isolate, well I wouldnt worry too much Suzie you only film in the bung anyway so the vlog will be no different!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. Always top notch content from Sue!

“Which nail length do you like better?”

Also, I don’t know about y’all, but I didn’t get my first high end straightener until well into my 20s and, because I had PTSD and was spending $$$ at Sephora like a mad woman, used a hefty VIB Rouge discount. Sue was over here taking GHDS to school?!? PUH-LEASE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or does she add a 1/2 carton of that oat “drink” to 1 shot of espresso?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girl’s had like 2 vids since my last comment and there’s been no snark 😂

Can influencers stop with “I got it in the sale!” WHAT bleeping SALE you twit. Don’t make me swipe up for savings!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i remember when she broke up with josh and went thru her "h0e" phase the GG threads used to be so active!!

do something interesting snoozy suzie :rolleyes:

i remember when she broke up with josh and went thru her "h0e" phase the GG threads used to be so active

do something interesting snoozy suzie :rolleyes:
The fact that were nearly 9 months from when this thread started, and we're only at 914 posts shows how boring she is. I can't stand LEM or Lornaluxe, but you can really on them to provide enough content to generate a new tattle thread at least once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sue’s Soho House flex is just hilarious. Pretty sure it’s no longer the “in” thing. Plus their IPO failed miserably 2 weeks ago. Probably because classicism and capitalism and exclusivity are gauche.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.