Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I get why having a plugless flatiron is a nice to have if you’re on the go. But the charge only lasts for 20 minutes. So basically, people with thick and/or long hair can’t expect to use it to straighten their whole head 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who’s making a new thread?!?

Reactions: 5
Arm hair - she probably just used to wax herself silly and now cba? She’s got quite dark hair it’s understandable she would have arm hair. It’s fine.

Her content is so dull! Bring back vag-out laid in a pool drain Sue! I’ve never known someone use so many words to say…nothing. Also her hair never looks any different. Still loves eyefucking herself in every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just finished the vlog and OMG those perfumes she picked up were £215 each! That was just a casual purchase. My mind is blown!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So. Much. Waffling. And gazing at herself in the mirror :sleep:

I've said this on another thread but I'm done with rich people using staycation to describe a UK holiday. Staycation used to mean taking time off work but not going away, just doing day trips etc. Now everyone is using it for UK holidays :confused:

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So. Much. Waffling. And gazing at herself in the mirror :sleep:

I've said this on another thread but I'm done with rich people using staycation to describe a UK holiday. Staycation used to mean taking time off work but not going away, just doing day trips etc. Now everyone is using it for UK holidays :confused:
Me too!!!

Reactions: 6
I actually like Ryan he seems like a nice down to earth guy unlike most influencers BF's

Reactions: 7
Anyone watched her life update vlog? I can’t be arsed
There wasn't really one she just mentioned her grandads funeral and how shes been busy going places the last few weeks. It was all makeup and coffee shots TBH.

Reactions: 5
Ah yes, doing some shopping for her own birthday, which is in October, in August. Of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
But we cant see which Chanel bag she bought not until October.
I'm just finishing the video now and I can't believe she sent her friends photos of two bags and asked them which one they think she's bought. Clearly we move in very different circles but I can't imagine anyone else caring that much. And she's so excited to show her viewers, who are 'going to be involved'. It's a handbag!

In other news, Sue is 'mentally prepping herself for an Autumn Winter wardrobe switchover'. Does she listen to herself!? Most of us are probably getting our spare jumpers off the top shelf and putting our Summer dresses away, which takes about half an hour. If you're mentally preparing yourself then you've got too many clothes or there isn't a lot going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.