Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Snooze finally realising that clothes aren’t disposable, you can totally wear an outfit more than once! 😂
Whenever she says things like this I wonder if she realises that most people repeat outfits during any given week, often out of necessity. She made another post recently saying she was an 'outfit repeater' when she probably owns enough clothes to never repeat an outfit within a year if she didn't want to.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Sue’s Soho House flex is just hilarious. Pretty sure it’s no longer the “in” thing. Plus their IPO failed miserably 2 weeks ago. Probably because classicism and capitalism and exclusivity are gauche.
They treat their employees horribly too! Just check out their Glassdoor to get an idea. I would never use their services.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I hope she didn’t pay full price for that Fendi swimsuit. The side seam and the logo not lining up is TRAGIQUE.

also, she looks like a new jersey real housewife with that matching visor. I SAID WHAT I SAID.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is a liar. She said she hadn’t been working out, but her weight loss actually looks like she has toned up. I hate when people act like they don’t work out

Reactions: 9
you would think, she had already bought everything she could possibly need after a year of lockdowns and her already terrible shopping habits, but no. suze never fails to amaze me
These hauls are repulsive. Who is even still watching them all? Why does she need this much tit?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, I miss you like I’d miss a huge migraine, Snooze!
why do they do this? “Did you miss meee?!” No. You were on vacation for a long weekend. The world didn’t end because you, Snoozie, weren’t posting anything. There’s no need for this grand re-entrance into IG.

Reactions: 17
lolz. I didn’t even notice she was gone. I only follow her tread on tattle and assumed everyone was bored of her and her banal hauls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All that Skims stuff and after I looked on Selfridges jeez its not cheap about £49 for a bra.

Reactions: 7
I must say though, she looked really good in the first part of the isolation video while rambling about the bananas in her kitchen and doing her hair with the cordless ghd. She also looked totally healthy and not at all lollipop headed throughout the video. Obviously the rate of hoarding and rambling was still at her usual level.

Reactions: 4
Agree ^
I found myself thinking she was looking well compared to before when I watched this.

Reactions: 2
Decided to throw on her video for some background noise while I work from home, 5 minutes in I’m already so sick of hearing her say “let me liiiiive” ugh, worst new catchphrase Snooze.

But I agree, she’s definitely looking less bony. Maybe she started eating solids instead of living off iced coffee?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok, well. I think we can call it. Snooze is THE MOST uncreative (and laziest) influencer out there. Like, content creators should be embarrassed to call her one of their own. Haul, life update, haul, come shopping with me, haul, WIEIAD, haul, get ready with me, haul, week in outfits, haul. Wash, rinse, REPEAT.

…oh wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else find it weird Sue makes Lauren drive her everywhere in her own car?!

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else find it weird Sue makes Lauren drive her everywhere in her own car?!
I was just thinking that! And it's her new car as well. Jeez, talk about high maintenance. I wonder how much she pays Lauren to justify this BS.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.