Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I just had a look at her accounts on company house and she's defo earning a lot less than her peak in 2017. Interesting though she's got over 200k worth of assets which is a lot compared to other influencers! From what I can see she keeps a lot in her business account but I don't know what reason that would be for? Looks like Suze will be alright for a while to be honest 😅

Reactions: 8
So I just had a look at her accounts on company house and she's defo earning a lot less than her peak in 2017. Interesting though she's got over 200k worth of assets which is a lot compared to other influencers! From what I can see she keeps a lot in her business account but I don't know what reason that would be for? Looks like Suze will be alright for a while to be honest 😅
She pays for nothing so of course she has a ton in her business account 😂

I wonder if she used her business account for the car and that’s why there’s quite a bit in there if assets.

Reactions: 5
I don't have a problem with her having body hair, it's normal. My arms look like that because I'm Mediterranean.
I have a problem with her being a raving narcissist though, she's actually unbearable.
I tried to get through her latest vid and had to switch off like 10 mins in. Get this gal an Emmy for her talent at droning on and on and on about her…hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what a weird comment. Everyone has hair on their arms.
Not a weird comment at all. So I'll educate you.
Lanugo - soft downey feathery hair in adults, on your face, ARMS or back - is a symptom of anorexia and malnutrition ... when anorexia is at a dangerous level.
Josie Fashionbumblr has the same sort of body hair and her eating habits are very suspect.

Here's some pics dated Aug 2020 and earlier where she has hairless arms.
Screenshot_20210814-101244_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210814-101344_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210814-101511_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210814-101353_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210814-101403_Instagram.jpg

Hmmm. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with her having body hair, it's normal. My arms look like that because I'm Mediterranean.
I have a problem with her being a raving narcissist though, she's actually unbearable.
Same, I don't have a prob with hairy arms. It's just something I noticed as on Josie's thread, it was mentioned about lanugo as well as J's binge eating ...

I can't handle how s l o w she talks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Got to agree it does look a bit like lanugo…

she does seem to be getting better though so hopefully she is heading in the right direction with her weight. She looks 10x better for it I’m pleased to see.

Reactions: 3
Ok... thanks for enlightening us, still looks like a close up of normal arm hair to me. Those other pictures are not in sharp enough focus for fine light arm hair to show up on anyway.

And if she does have anorexia, which you obviously seem so sure of, to be honest you come across as lacking in empathy about the situation and just kinda mean.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok... thanks for enlightening us, still looks like a close up of normal arm hair to me. Those other pictures are not in sharp enough focus for fine light arm hair to show up on anyway.

And if she does have anorexia, which you obviously seem so sure of, to be honest you come across as lacking in empathy about the situation and just kinda mean.
Ok Suze, whatever you say. Have you read the thread ? I'm not the 1st to bring up anorexia. You seem to be reading waaaaaay too much into 1 sentence ... but, hey, you do you Boo.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You seem to be reading waaaaaay too much into 1 sentence ... but, hey, you do you Boo.
Alternatively, you're reading waaaaaay too much into someone having normal hair on their body. We all know Suzie has a rather visible mustache she (more or less) regularly removes and speaks about.

Reactions: 13
Ok Suze, whatever you say. Have you read the thread ? I'm not the 1st to bring up anorexia. You seem to be reading waaaaaay too much into 1 sentence ... but, hey, you do you Boo.
I have read the thread yes...I don't like Suzie and literally pointed out that I think she is a raving narcissist. I just disagree with your approach to diagnosing a serious eating disorder and mental health issue, I found it insensitive. Anyway I won't say anymore about it.

Reactions: 3
I have read the thread yes...I don't like Suzie and literally pointed out that I think she is a raving narcissist. I just disagree with your approach to diagnosing a serious eating disorder and mental health issue, I found it insensitive. Anyway I won't say anymore about it.
Alternatively, you're reading waaaaaay too much into someone having normal hair on their body. We all know Suzie has a rather visible mustache she (more or less) regularly removes and speaks about.
It was 1 sentence.
You seem to be very defensive. If you don't like what I wrote, press ignore. If you find it insensitive, you shouldn't be on Tattle.
Btw, calling someone a narcissist would also require a medical diagnosis and fall within a mental health issue.
In that case, Hi Kettle, I'm Pot.

Moving along.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Any ideas for a new thread title?

Petite coffee syrup Queen, yet more hauls than ever to be seen. Still plant based with mr pug face. (Not nala)

You guys can probably do better than that!

We should maybe include the iced syrup coffees, the hauls, The soho House bragging, the bungalow's special magical feature that insures it will sell for more than she paid, the new dream car, Ryan still being around, veganism seemingly sticking, her 90s Bob. The missing bossy merch, the retired leopard print ibiza bar worker look (r.i.p)

I actually like the Bob more than her hair extensions and bleached hair when she was channelling a mermaid.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a weird comment at all. So I'll educate you.
Lanugo - soft downey feathery hair in adults, on your face, ARMS or back - is a symptom of anorexia and malnutrition ... when anorexia is at a dangerous level.
Josie Fashionbumblr has the same sort of body hair and her eating habits are very suspect.

Here's some pics dated Aug 2020 and earlier where she has hairless arms.
View attachment 712046View attachment 712047View attachment 712048View attachment 712049View attachment 712050

Hmmm. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Same, I don't have a prob with hairy arms. It's just something I noticed as on Josie's thread, it was mentioned about lanugo as well as J's binge eating ...

I can't handle how s l o w she talks.
maybe she shaved them because weird people like you comment on them 🤔

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.