Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her newest vlog and had to click off halfway through. This girl triggers my anxiety with her over-explaining and over-justifying every single thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have always wondered if she uses some kind of slimming filter to her legs. Or is it just angles or am I just seeing it all wrong?
In the pic with Ryan her legs look so different when compared to the mirror pic.
i don’t think the Ryan pic is an old one because her hair length is same as what she has right now and her face is slim in both the pics.
E3BE38D5-2B82-4AAF-8084-BF7555EAC9A0.png
B5EC57CC-88C2-440F-A863-D7959D1BE220.png

Reactions: 4
I have always wondered if she uses some kind of slimming filter to her legs. Or is it just angles or am I just seeing it all wrong?
In the pic with Ryan her legs look so different when compared to the mirror pic.
i don’t think the Ryan pic is an old one because her hair length is same as what she has right now and her face is slim in both the pics.View attachment 637149View attachment 637151
I also think she uses a slimming app. Maybe not all the time, but definitely when she’s doing her try ons.

LOL at her tan being the same colour as the horse behind her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks like just a normal guy with a normal stance and expression. She’s so posed and affected. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i don’t think the Ryan pic is an old one because her hair length is same as what she has right now and her face is slim in both the pics.View attachment 637149View attachment 637151
I do think it's an angles thing as my legs look longer & slimmer in mirror shots than in regular photos.

Reactions: 6
Suzie blaming her spots on bread or possibly some dairy sneaking into her diet, whilst showing us the dozens of skin care products she applies and then follows it up with layers of make up applied and then removed - I want to tell her to just leave her skin alone for a bit, all that applying and removing stuff won’t help. Plus it seems her diet is mainly sugar!
She’s such a beautiful girl, she doesn’t need layers and layers of make up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Suzie blaming her spots on bread or possibly some dairy sneaking into her diet, whilst showing us the dozens of skin care products she applies and then follows it up with layers of make up applied and then removed - I want to tell her to just leave her skin alone for a bit, all that applying and removing stuff won’t help. Plus it seems her diet is mainly sugar!
She’s such a beautiful girl, she doesn’t need layers and layers of make up.
I actually noticed that in lockdown last year when I wasn’t wearing make up everyday for work my skin was so clear! Once I started wearing make up again (like 4 months later) my skin freaked out and I got bad breakouts again. Even now my skin gets very agitated when I’m wearing make up too much. Also hormones play a massive part too. But milk/dairy can potentially cause spots due to the artificial hormones that are given to the dairy cows that can affect us when we have dairy and potentially the hormones that are already in milk so it’s not so far fetched that diary gives her spots.

Reactions: 12
Watching the most recent favourites video and I can’t help but feel as though it’s just Suzie screaming “look how much food I eat and how obsessed with food I am. I buy so much food because I eat so much”. Buying in bulk contrasted with how much weight she’s lost seems like a desperate cry for attention. Feels like she is drawing attention to talk about her weight whilst she says she doesn’t want to talk about it

'Oh cool, you're a content creator! What kind of content do you create?'

Screenshot_20210630-203652_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow all I see is the moustache. Maybe she's holding out for a sponsorship from Nair or Gillette

• Haha
When we say Europe we mean the rest of Europe. It’s a turn of phrase. We sometimes say “the continent”. Most people I know voted remain and WANT to stay in Europe. Nothing against leavers by the way! 😳😳

Reactions: 8
When we say Europe we mean the rest of Europe. It’s a turn of phrase. We sometimes say “the continent”. Most people I know voted remain and WANT to stay in Europe. Nothing against leavers by the way! 😳😳
ahh okay that makes sense ✨

Really? I’ve never heard anyone say that before.
yeah, but I’m Danish so maybe it’s different depending on where you’re from? like what you consider to be very “European”? I’d also identity as Scandinavian before I called myself European but I definietly still am and maybe it’s the same when talking about being from the UK? ☺ Idk it’s probably not that deep or even that interesting, sorry for going off topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.