Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Instagram is a giveaway/ad for skincare products. I would never take advice regarding skincare from Suzie. Her skin is terrible. On top of that her ad makes no sense she has this huge sun hat and you can barely see her face/skin. These influencers don’t know how good they have it making money for subpar work..

Reactions: 13
Don't mean not offend anyone but people from the UK act as if they aren't part of Europe?
I mean it's a matter of geography more than anything else. The UK IS in Europe, unless they drift away to south america. As much as they dislike it, they are European hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I mean it's a matter of geography more than anything else. The UK IS in Europe, unless they drift away to south america. As much as they dislike it, they are European hahaha
We don’t dislike it. Just saying

Either your “fans” are lying seeing as they can’t actually see the damn swimsuit or you’re lying and hoping your “fans” will use the added affiliated link. 🤔🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We don’t dislike it. Just saying

Either your “fans” are lying seeing as they can’t actually see the damn swimsuit or you’re lying and hoping your “fans” will use the added affiliated link. 🤔🤔
She’s raising her eyebrow at the “one size fits all” claim, but continues to buy them and encourages her legions of followers to buy as well. Thanks for being such a great ally to bigger bodies, Sue 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Another haul :sleep: she hasn't been shopping that much recently, apparently. Has she not watched her own videos!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another haul :sleep: she hasn't been shopping that much recently, apparently. Has she not watched her own videos!?
Probably not. She’d fall asleep, and if she did watch, she’d come face to face with her crap content. This way, without watching, she doesn’t ever have to change and get better.
I gave up months ago!
Has there been a week that she hasn’t had a haul?

Reactions: 7
God she’s boring. She definitely needs a thesaurus to learn a few new adjectives. Every time she says “cute” I want to punch her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Honestly when I saw that she fainted after getting her vaccine, all I thought was that she must not have eaten enough and had low blood sugar. Do not quote me on that, but I don't think there is anything in the vaccine that makes you faint? I mean that fainting isn't exactly a side effect of the vaccine is it? More of a reaction to having an injection maybe?
A lot of people have been fainting after getting their jabs apparently, anxiety over needles more than what's in them is what I've heard.

Possibly hand shaking and headaches from being over caffeinated?
*I see others have already said as much, but I've typed it out now and don't want to delete!

I do hope the new therapist can help her see what she's doing with food, getting Ryan to *save* her, obsession with being perceived as so small and little etc. Her over consuming etc. I'm sorry to hear a family member is ill though, that's always tough.

All her outfits choices are still ugly, uninspiring and repetitive despite being all new.

Reactions: 4
A lot of people have been fainting after getting their jabs apparently, anxiety over needles more than what's in them is what I've heard.

Possibly hand shaking and headaches from being over caffeinated?
*I see others have already said as much, but I've typed it out now and don't want to delete!

I do hope the new therapist can help her see what she's doing with food, getting Ryan to *save* her, obsession with being perceived as so small and little etc. Her over consuming etc. I'm sorry to hear a family member is ill though, that's always tough.

All her outfits choices are still ugly, uninspiring and repetitive despite being all new.
Yeah sorry, that's what I meant. Probable fear of needle and anxiety due to the whole atmosphere type of thing!

I haven't watched Snoozie in so long! I really miss her old content but can't bear her now 😫 I actually prefered her sasshole sue phase over whatever is going on now, that says a lot!

Doe she not go out? if so why not film that instead of her sat in her bung with another boring clothes haul.

Suzie blaming her spots on bread or possibly some dairy sneaking into her diet, whilst showing us the dozens of skin care products she applies and then follows it up with layers of make up applied and then removed - I want to tell her to just leave her skin alone for a bit, all that applying and removing stuff won’t help. Plus it seems her diet is mainly sugar!
She’s such a beautiful girl, she doesn’t need layers and layers of make up.
It wouldn't surprise me if the high sugar content in her diet is causing her breakouts. No one needs that much chocolate almond butter on anything.

Reactions: 10
Yeah sorry, that's what I meant. Probable fear of needle and anxiety due to the whole atmosphere type of thing!

I haven't watched Snoozie in so long! I really miss her old content but can't bear her now 😫 I actually prefered her sasshole sue phase over whatever is going on now, that says a lot!
Me too!

Bossy witch merch forever!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mad how she gets filler but doesn’t wax her upper lip and nostril hair

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
top comment on her haul is "how do you even find time to wear everything that you buy? it blows my mind.."

very true..it seems even her viewers are done with her. where does she bleeping go, ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.