Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don’t forget cinch it in
All I can think of is the Fast Show 'Scorchio' sketch....

I've seen enough of Sue's 100000 cute key pieces that go really nicely and look pulled together to last me a life time.

Clearly she somehow missed the conversation about 'nude' not being a colour :rolleyes:

Drinking game
Drink at every mention of:
Goals
Pieces
Cute
Obsessed
Goes so well
Goes really nicely
Goes so beautifully
Little
So excited
So gorgeous
Pulled together
Humble brags about the garden
Hauls another item
Fawns over her reflection
how did we forget “i’m 5,2” 🥲🥲 - then followed by “i know i always get questions about my height” WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ASKING YOU THESE INANE QUESTIONS SUZIE??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how did we forget “i’m 5,2” 🥲🥲 - then followed by “i know i always get questions about my height” WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE ASKING YOU THESE INANE QUESTIONS SUZIE??
Also, how do these people not know how tall she is? She literally says it all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
why does she pose in a way that makes her clothes look bigger on her? Here you can see she’s posing in a way that makes the dress gape open on her chest. Why do that unless you are trying to highlight how baggy your clothes are on you in order for people to comment on how much weight you’ve lost?!
94F5AA68-5524-4B0B-B9BC-101AB3AB600D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine messaging someone saying 'how tall are you?'. The same someone who tells us in every video how smoll and petite she is.

Having said that, I don't understand why people comment on YouTube videos most of the time either (apart from to ask where a top is from or something like that) so maybe I just don't get the whole engagement thing :rolleyes:

Sorry to double post but a 38 minute life update that's actually another haul.... I can't. If anyone has watched is there actually a life update or just the usual I've not been feeling too well/ I'm really tired that they all post every few months?

Last edited:
The baby goats were the best part of the video.

Her life update is that her anxiety has been manifesting as migraines, she fainted after her vax and a family member is ill. She may take some time off depending on the situation with the family member. Her therapist is busy and doesn’t have time for her, so she’s looking for a new one. She wishes more people would talk about their bad vax reactions/side effects so she could’ve felt less alone. Obviously she doesn’t read the news.

I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve noticed her hands shaking a lot. I think she’s usually pretty shaky, but it was just super noticeable.

Reactions: 14
The baby goats were the best part of the video.

Her life update is that her anxiety has been manifesting as migraines, she fainted after her vax and a family member is ill. She may take some time off depending on the situation with the family member. Her therapist is busy and doesn’t have time for her, so she’s looking for a new one. She wishes more people would talk about their bad vax reactions/side effects so she could’ve felt less alone. Obviously she doesn’t read the news.

I don’t know about y’all, but I’ve noticed her hands shaking a lot. I think she’s usually pretty shaky, but it was just super noticeable.
Honestly when I saw that she fainted after getting her vaccine, all I thought was that she must not have eaten enough and had low blood sugar. Do not quote me on that, but I don't think there is anything in the vaccine that makes you faint? I mean that fainting isn't exactly a side effect of the vaccine is it? More of a reaction to having an injection maybe?

Reactions: 14
Honestly when I saw that she fainted after getting her vaccine, all I thought was that she must not have eaten enough and had low blood sugar. Do not quote me on that, but I don't think there is anything in the vaccine that makes you faint? I mean that fainting isn't exactly a side effect of the vaccine is it? More of a reaction to having an injection maybe?
I’m not sure if there’s anything in the vaccine per se, but in the country I live in, there was a health questionnaire before the vaccine. One of the questions was about fainting after vaccines. I put yes, because I’ve fainted an hour or so after vaccines — diphtheria, typhoid, & yellow fever. I was sent through the queue to talk to a doctor and was offered the option of getting the vaccine sitting or lying down. I’m not sure about the UK, but at least here they are on the look out for people fainting after their vaccine. We all also had to wait in a waiting room for 15-20 minutes and then have an exit interview to see how we were feeling.

Reactions: 8
A few people have been fainting after having it, nothing really to do with the vaccine just the process of having it. If it was a hot day and she hadn’t eaten properly then the chances of her fainting would’ve increased. I work as a covid vaccinator and 6 people fainted on my last shift. If people are known fainters we do have areas for them to lie down and have the jab and the protocol with Pfizer is to wait around for 15 minutes after, same with AZ but you can wait in your car if you want. From what I’ve experienced, it does seem to be younger people flaking out 🤷🏻‍♀️

My advice to Suze - take some water with you and make sure you eat before your next jab! Also ask if you can lie down to have it 👍🏼

Sorry for taking it slightly off topic.

Reactions: 16
Imagine messaging someone saying 'how tall are you?'. The same someone who tells us in every video how smoll and petite she is.

Having said that, I don't understand why people comment on YouTube videos most of the time either (apart from to ask where a top is from or something like that) so maybe I just don't get the whole engagement thing :rolleyes:

Sorry to double post but a 38 minute life update that's actually another haul.... I can't. If anyone has watched is there actually a life update or just the usual I've not been feeling too well/ I'm really tired that they all post every few months?
It's really weird, I feel like all we talk about are the side effects of the vaccine and feeling ill initially after it. I was even on a tinder date last week where my date told me about how they had gone food shopping and stocked up on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g fully prepared to be ill for several days after the vaccine and then nothing had happened, they felt fine and were almost disappointed haha.

For her anxiety she really also needs to consider ditching the 'huge coffee and no breakfast morning' routine and start to eat more regularly it's soo important, if she focused on that she also probably wouldn't react as weirdly to some food groups like she has talked about before, help your body out Suze, you need actual energy to help you deal with your mental health.

Reactions: 12
It's really weird, I feel like all we talk about are the side effects of the vaccine and feeling ill initially after it. I was even on a tinder date last week where my date told me about how they had gone food shopping and stocked up on e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g fully prepared to be ill for several days after the vaccine and then nothing had happened, they felt fine and were almost disappointed haha.

For her anxiety she really also needs to consider ditching the 'huge coffee and no breakfast morning' routine and start to eat more regularly it's soo important, if she focused on that she also probably wouldn't react as weirdly to some food groups like she has talked about before, help your body out Suze, you need actual energy to help you deal with your mental health.
The coffee with its copious amounts of sugar is possibly why she shakes.

Reactions: 11

Exactly this. I got my first shot and EVERYONE is asking me how I feel. I sneezed in a meeting this morning and people thought it was because I was getting sick from the vaccine. No, I just sneeze a few times and that’s normal for me. I think sometimes seeing how other people react to the vaccine is an indication for how normal your reaction is and it helps to quiet any fear or angst.

Reactions: 6
The thing with snoozie is and this is as far as I remember , she never really had any health concerns during her boss witch days. She was not exactly eating healthy back then but she was still eating food on time. I don’t buy that she is this fragile person. It’s all bull tit. She is definitely restricting her eating which is causing all this fainting and stuff. Not commenting on her anxiety at all because I have no idea about that. It’s the other health issues she states and I also have a feeling that she might be getting into the zoella role of I’m so fragile, so petite just so that Ryan can baby her.

Ryan seems like a really sweet guy.

Her shaking puts me on edge every video.
just come off social media Sooz. We’ll ‘let you live’ 🙄

• Heart
I never noticed her shaking until her most recent video!

I may be completely wrong but I really feel like she has lost her direction career wise now and is getting to the age (although I know she would never admit it) where she expected to be engaged, in a bigger house etc. and that's what's causing her anxiety! Overall I think she just needs to work out what her brand actually is instead of doing missguided and nastygal hauls for the cash grabs. I do also agree that a regular eating routine is important but again I think she is trying to give off damsel in distress vibes so Ryan looks after her/ is more attentive.

• Heart
She’s probably got a magnesium, or some other mineral, deficiency because her diet is lacking. Just goes to show, weight loss (and being able to show how teeny tiny you are) isn’t always good if it’s not done mindfully and carefully.

I never noticed her shaking until her most recent video!

I may be completely wrong but I really feel like she has lost her direction career wise now and is getting to the age (although I know she would never admit it) where she expected to be engaged, in a bigger house etc. and that's what's causing her anxiety! Overall I think she just needs to work out what her brand actually is instead of doing missguided and nastygal hauls for the cash grabs. I do also agree that a regular eating routine is important but again I think she is trying to give off damsel in distress vibes so Ryan looks after her/ is more attentive.

Yeaaahh, when every video is just haul after haul, maybe take some time off and re-assess. In my opinion, hauls are the laziest thing a content creator can do.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.