Hellooctober #2 Deck the Hauls with bores of holly.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said the dress broke instead of ripped :rolleyes:
That stupid Disney Princess sleeve came off. It was attached with a few stitches, Sue. Not like it had plastic hinges or anything. She’s so impressed with herself when she shoddily hems her pants, but she can’t fix this? Influencers are the worst. Viewers see this and think “well if my sleeve ‘breaks off’ I should go out and buy another one too. Oh and look! Sue just linked a new one…into my cart it goes.”

Reactions: 10
El starvingo?
El scorchio?

how is she such an idiot?
All I can think of is the Fast Show 'Scorchio' sketch....

I've seen enough of Sue's 100000 cute key pieces that go really nicely and look pulled together to last me a life time.

Clearly she somehow missed the conversation about 'nude' not being a colour :rolleyes:

Drinking game
Drink at every mention of:
Goals
Pieces
Cute
Obsessed
Goes so well
Goes really nicely
Goes so beautifully
Little
So excited
So gorgeous
Pulled together
Humble brags about the garden
Hauls another item
Fawns over her reflection

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I kind of watched her latest vlog. I think snoozie is hands down the easiest to tune out. Anyhow there was this usual coffee making bit and a few seconds of her hugging Ryan which was so cringe. If u watch that bit you would get it. Why leave that in? It’s so distasteful. I rolled my eyes so hard at that. It just seemed purposefully random.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I've seen enough of Sue's 100000 cute key pieces that go really nicely and look pulled together to last me a life time.

Clearly she somehow missed the conversation about 'nude' not being a colour :rolleyes:

Drinking game
Goals
Pieces
Cute
Obsessed
Goes so well
Goes really nicely
Goes so beautifully
Little
So excited
So gorgeous
Pulled together
Hauls another item
thank goodness you left out the weird 🤌🏻 hand thing out, or we’d likely die from alcohol poisoning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I kind of watched her latest vlog. I think snoozie is hands down the easiest to tune out. Anyhow there was this usual coffee making bit and a few seconds of her hugging Ryan which was so cringe. If u watch that bit you would get it. Why leave that in? It’s so distasteful. I rolled my eyes so hard at that. It just seemed purposefully random.
because she needs to show everyone she’s just so teeny tiny and kewt in her bf’s arms 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Drinking game
Goals
Pieces
Cute
Obsessed
Goes so well
Goes really nicely
Goes so beautifully
Little
So excited
So gorgeous
Pulled together
Hauls another item

you forgot "SIZE DOWN" and "too big"/"too loose"

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Drinking game
Goals
Pieces
Cute
Obsessed
Goes so well
Goes really nicely
Goes so beautifully
Little
So excited
So gorgeous
Pulled together
Hauls another item
don’t forget cinch it in

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.