Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, I understand that.

I just meant the the parental support she mentions. Sounds like possibly helping cover bills, etc because they believe in her. I think it’s wonderful they do — I just was confused by the way she drafted that paragraph.
I’m not sure how you read that as financial support. Describing your parents as supportive doesn’t automatically imply financial support.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes, I understand that.

I just meant the the parental support she mentions. Sounds like possibly helping cover bills, etc because they believe in her. I think it’s wonderful they do — I just was confused by the way she drafted that paragraph.
Think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick there , it doesn’t read like that at all

Reactions: 2
Think you’ve got the wrong end of the stick there , it doesn’t read like that at all
that was how i read it too. like they knew she wanted to do it full time so gave her money now and then when she wasnt making enough money as an influencer so she didnt have to get a job that would make it harder for her to create influencer content. She could get moral support from them too but i definately read it as they gave her money now and then.

that was how i read it too. like they knew she wanted to do it full time so gave her money now and then when she wasnt making enough money as an influencer so she didnt have to get a job that would make it harder for her to create influencer content. She could get moral support from them too but i definately read it as they gave her money now and then.
Really ?? How strange it is that we can all read the same post and interpret it in different ways ! I don’t think she’d ever admit if her parents gave her money !

Agree to disagree I guess. I couldn’t infer so much from so few words.

I feel a bit sad for her really… not that you need a relationship to be fulfilled but how fulfilling can her life really be just pretending to be a “modern day princess”? Twirling around in princess gowns and buying clothes seems like a pretty shallow existence.

Reactions: 8
I feel a bit sad for her really… not that you need a relationship to be fulfilled but how fulfilling can her life really be just pretending to be a “modern day princess”? Twirling around in princess gowns and buying clothes seems like a pretty shallow existence.
And only doing things for the photos. I bet she can’t do anything without a plan for a photo, rather than just live through an experience. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 6
I think this is what I read too, having had a similar, brief bit of support from my parents it was financial so maybe that was a reflection of me reading it.

also is her weird cult reel not pretty crappy? I don’t think these things should be made fun of or glamourised

Different topic but I really don’t understand how someone who is telling people they have been ill for the past two days then does a story about making herself sick can then hop on a train to London for a meal (gifted of course) and a show... It just seems like a really selfish thing to do

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Different topic but I really don’t understand how someone who is telling people they have been ill for the past two days then does a story about making herself sick can then hop on a train to London for a meal (gifted of course) and a show... It just seems like a really selfish thing to do
THIS!!!!!

Has the pandemic seriously taught this immature girlie nothing? Seems it hasn't...

Also that meal after having a bad stomach… I definitely couldn’t eat it. No matter how nice or fancy!

Honestly made me so angry, literally the next story shes fine again. so selfish.

Why is she acting like none of her followers would know what Midsommar is? It’s not exactly a niche film.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re the throwing up, thought it was so unnecessary for her to post herself on stories crying and talking about needing to throw up - talk about fishing for attention!

I guess now that she's no longer with Tom, no one is there to indulge in her 'poor me' mood so she had to go online for it

Reactions: 7
Re the throwing up, thought it was so unnecessary for her to post herself on stories crying and talking about needing to throw up - talk about fishing for attention!

I guess now that she's no longer with Tom, no one is there to indulge in her 'poor me' mood so she had to go online for it
She may as well tell us when she has a tit 🤣 (apologies for the vulgarity).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Selfish of her really to go out when she is ill… anything for a freebie.

She posted another pic at that cemetery which she also shot pics at last year. I find it so disrespectful to prance around a resting place like this, and the comments underneath her post telling her the place looks amazing are even worse. Are people crazy!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.