Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So full of self importance. No one cares jordan.
I had no idea that she posted everyday. I just can't believe they have been engaged for 5 years. How can you not just want to get it done? ( Not including covid of course in all of it, I think she was relieved that she didn't have to plan after covid-19 hit)

Reactions: 4
I don’t even see her posts on my TL to know she posted 7 days a week

Reactions: 1
She always acts like posting one picture on Instagram is so much work.

Okay gosh it’s too easy to laugh at her I’ll stop

Reactions: 3

It's really a case of making such a big deal of herself

Everyone sitting with bated breath... wondering when Jordan will post

It's so cringe. When the arse falls from Instagram she won't know what's hit her

I get the editing can maybe take a bit of time but I mean she must know what she is doing now. I post tit every day at my work whilst doing all the millions of other things and don’t moan.

Reactions: 5
I get the editing can maybe take a bit of time but I mean she must know what she is doing now. I post tit every day at my work whilst doing all the millions of other things and don’t moan.
Editing one photo is not a full days work. I am all for and love photography but this chick claims she’s a social media expert and labors over one post 😂

I’m a brand director and every single person I know who works on social media manages to post multiple posts a day on multiple platforms for multiple brands. Then again they’re more naturally witty. It could take her a while to work up a caption since she’s as dull as a rock 😴😴

No idea! The ring is on in stories, off on the grid, off in stories, on the grid.
I suppose we’ll know if she goes to NI with him…? I just saw that trip is coming up.
They went on that trip early last month, she just hasn’t posted the content yet

Reactions: 2
So I think she’s going full time with content creation and has finished with Lecenté. If you go onto her LinkedIn ( make sure you’re logged out or she’ll get a notification you viewed her page), it says she worked with lecenté til October 2021. So she’ll probably finish up soon.

🤢 kids aren’t maggots girls. They’re actually there on a family outlying. Not to pose for the gram. Disgusting. If you don’t want kids fine but don’t refer to them as maggots.

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Does Alex work as a nanny? 🤣🤭 Hope the family she works for doesn't see that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I noticed what alex said about the children too, why would they post that? Alex baffles me, she dresses like a 10 year old but looks in her 40s. I’m almost at the point of unfollowing Jordan, she eyefucks herself in the reflection of the camera

• Angry
I noticed what alex said about the children too, why would they post that? Alex baffles me, she dresses like a 10 year old but looks in her 40s. I’m almost at the point of unfollowing Jordan, she eyefucks herself in the reflection of the camera
I really don't understand it when she constantly makes fun of Jordan for not wanting children?? And yes, agree. Her attempt at making her style more normal just shows how terrible her style is as well. It's hard to duck up styling a pretty dress so now she has to actually put effort into it she's failing haha

Worked with animals her entire life has she? She works/worked for a nail polish company and before that she worked at a jewelery boutique place in Brighton when she was at college\uni.
so dramatic Jordan 🙄
Screenshot_20211011-180232_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Ooohhh they’ve broken up!
Where/what/how etc? 😅 Tbh not surprised, how he put up with only going on holiday for the gram and staged photos must’ve been annoying. I find it very sad that her life is for the gram, every experience planned for a grid post 😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.