Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They literally went on a romantic break šŸ˜‚ I donā€™t get the ā€˜it ended ages ago thingā€™. Clearly not if youā€™re off on holiday, calling him your partner and wearing your engagement ring Jordan. Poor poor Tom, really really feeling for the guy. Sheā€™s really messed him around the last 12 months

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m happy for her being cast as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady ā€” but I also fear sheā€™ll bring her pouty, doe-eyed mousy attitude to the roleā€¦.

That is not at all what such a beloved character is all about.

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m happy for her being cast as Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady ā€” but I also fear sheā€™ll bring her pouty, doe-eyed mousy attitude to the roleā€¦.

That is not at all what such a beloved character is all about.
I am confused, didn't she only get cast last week? How bad is this production going to be?? She will film it so let's see...

Reactions: 1
Does anyone feel sheā€™s trying to change her image? I feel like sheā€™s acting a bit racier? Lots of pouting etcā€¦

Reactions: 5
Does anyone feel sheā€™s trying to change her image? I feel like sheā€™s acting a bit racier? Lots of pouting etcā€¦
See I'm not sure about this. She is trying to come across sexier but at the same time is posting quotes about people not being in her life anymore. Or not fighting to stay there. Which makes me think are these subtle digs at Tom. And is she trying to make him jealous?

But then again didn't someone said they no longer follow each other.

See I'm not sure about this. She is trying to come across sexier but at the same time is posting quotes about people not being in her life anymore. Or not fighting to stay there. Which makes me think are these subtle digs at Tom. And is she trying to make him jealous?

But then again didn't someone said they no longer follow each other.
Itā€™s like watching a kid playing dress up. Thereā€™s nothing sexy about her.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s like watching a kid playing dress up. Thereā€™s nothing sexy about her.
In time to come all shes going to have is pics of herself to look back on, same with all these ppl that live thier life through IG anything else gets put on hold because it doesnt fit in with thier Ig world ... sad really

Is anyone buying that she is happy being single?
Nope, I do think sheā€™s looking for validationā€¦ Iā€™ve said it before, her life is not fulfilling. Posting pictures just for IG and no partner or true friends (again Iā€™m reiterating you donā€™t need to be in a relationship to feel fulfilled but you can tell the way she keeps talking about dating etc that this is important to herā€¦)

Reactions: 6
There are people who believe you have to have a dose of narcissism in you to be an influencer and I'm really starting to think that's true. I can't think of anyone I know who would post the crap she does on social media for their friends and family to see -- let alone complete strangers.

In Jordan's case it just makes me sad because she used to seem more down to earth before Instagram completely took over her head. I think she'd absolutely go mental without it

There are people who believe you have to have a dose of narcissism in you to be an influencer and I'm really starting to think that's true. I can't think of anyone I know who would post the crap she does on social media for their friends and family to see -- let alone complete strangers.

In Jordan's case it just makes me sad because she used to seem more down to earth before Instagram completely took over her head. I think she'd absolutely go mental without it
Iā€™m not sure sheā€™s a narc but I do think she has emotional issues, sheā€™s not happy and I wish she would just be honest as she could help others by showing depression is common

Iā€™m not sure sheā€™s a narc but I do think she has emotional issues, sheā€™s not happy and I wish she would just be honest as she could help others by showing depression is common
Oh yeah defo. All the crap last Christmas spending Christmas alone etc. was just strange.

Reactions: 1
Oh yeah defo. All the crap last Christmas spending Christmas alone etc. was just strange.
I think sheā€™s deeply damaged and depressed, her confidence is all a front, itā€™s obvious from the way sheā€™s acting. She needs psychological help in my opinion and I hope she gets it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.