Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories scream insecure. She’s shouting about being ‘sooo’ happy after her break up, that’s usually what very unhappy people do

Reactions: 3
E579DCA1-ACC1-48F7-A6E8-1DFFC1DF6F6A.png

she’s been single for 5 mins and she’s already been on loads of dates!

Reactions: 2
It sounds like the relationship was very one way. It does also sound like jumping straight into dating after a break up is a bit much. Surely you need time to process what has happened. Does anyone know if Tom is dating yet?

Maybe they’re going to remain close friends?

I think Jordan’s got major issues but if she’s friendly with Tom I think that’s nice.

My ex of 5 years is one of my best friends and I’m so glad we managed to stay in each other’s lives. Others think it’s odd but I always feel the love doesn’t have to disappear. You can love each other as friends 🤷🏻‍♀️

It sounds like the relationship was very one way. It does also sound like jumping straight into dating after a break up is a bit much. Surely you need time to process what has happened. Does anyone know if Tom is dating yet?
I think also people are forgetting that if she was the one that ended the relationship then she was probably halfway to over it anyway. She may have been thinking about it for a while and already checked out. That was certainly the case for me and my ex, when I finally finished with him I had been trying to get the courage to do it for ages, so when it finally happened it didn’t take much to get over it.

what is bothering me about Jordan is her saying she’s never really had the chance to date, but she met Tom on tinder and she shared her dating experiences at the time. So she’s making out like she jumped straight in, when that’s really not how she portrayed it at the time.

Reactions: 6

I think Jordan’s got major issues but if she’s friendly with Tom I think that’s nice.

My ex of 5 years is one of my best friends and I’m so glad we managed to stay in each other’s lives. Others think it’s odd but I always feel the love doesn’t have to disappear. You can love each other as friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have a feeling there might be some bitterness there. I checked recently cause curiosity struck... and they have both unfollowed each other on IG. Tom has also deleted every single photo of them together.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Completely side note, my ex is also one of my best friends! We broke up for life related reasons - nothing to do with the relationship really. There’s a lot of live and friendship there, and it wasn’t worth losing.

• Heart
I have a feeling there might be some bitterness there. I checked recently cause curiosity struck... and they have both unfollowed each other on IG. Tom has also deleted every single photo of them together.
I’m not surprised, given her Instagram addiction. Living her whole life for the gram. I bet he got fed up and she ditched him because he wouldn’t comply.

Reactions: 5
Hey complaining about people asking for free dresses. Jordan you know you beg and get free dresses right? 🙄 she gets free dresses then sells them 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If anyone didn’t know she’s single…. She just said single person problems is getting the wrong flavour pot noodle. How is that a single person problem? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey complaining about people asking for free dresses. Jordan you know you beg and get free dresses right? 🙄 she gets free dresses then sells them 🙄🙄🙄
Thing is… I don’t even think the person she showed asking even meant it properly. It was more of a “omg they’re lovely dresses, please share them” in a sisterly /friendly way. Not a “Give me your dresses now”. Her commentary on the situation was quite poor in my opinion. It comes across as mean and snobby. Not everyone can spend ££££ on these dresses. Most of hers are over £1k.

Broke up a while ago? You literally went on holiday with him 6 weeks ago to Ireland? What she on about
How do we know they went to Ireland together?

Thing is… I don’t even think the person she showed asking even meant it properly. It was more of a “omg they’re lovely dresses, please share them” in a sisterly /friendly way. Not a “Give me your dresses now”. Her commentary on the situation was quite poor in my opinion. It comes across as mean and snobby. Not everyone can spend ££££ on these dresses. Most of hers are over £1k.

Instagram stories?!

Reactions: 1

Yeah he was in some of the stories and I'm pretty sure one of the ones on her story highlights she says she was wearing her partner's tshirt

I’m pretty sure she said Tom was with her, think there were even stories where he was in shot!

Another drop on the stories that she is now single... Just in case anyone happened to miss the previous 15,000 mentions of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.