Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Taking photos in a cemetery is up there with the disrespectful human beings that post smiling selfies at Auschwitz.

Alex deserves her own thread for being the most stuck up, self entitled Dick on the internet. She has the ego of someone with 1 m followers when her instagram is pretty small and stagnant for someone who puts in so much effort

Reactions: 10
I literally just made an account on here to talk about this girl.
I've been following her for a while, because I do think she's very creative with her ideas. However her personality is absolutely insufferable. I understand that she has anxiety/depression (so do I and many people i know) but she keeps praising herself CONSTANTLY. Her tiny waist ("this is a size 6 and it's too big on me, I'm so tiny!" and her singing skills (she's just... okay... I don't think she's at a west end level at all) and also how much she looks like various celebrities. She doesn't look like Audrey Hepburn, I don't understand why she keeps saying she does. She is not humble at all and IMO that's very off-putting.
She is very creative though, with her photos - I'll give her that.

Reactions: 10

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thinks Jordan has absolutely awful fashion taste? That brown bikini in Cyprus looks the exact same colour as my daughter’s diarrhea nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 9

em69

VIP Member
If anyone didn’t know she’s single…. She just said single person problems is getting the wrong flavour pot noodle. How is that a single person problem? 🙄

• Haha

Smellyinghams

I don’t get it. Jordan is educated. If she can’t go to her office for her job with the glitter company then she should know that she can’t be going into London the way she is.

• Heart

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Kinda disrespectful posing with graves but ok
thank you for saying this!! I was going to comment but then thought maybe I was being too sensitive. I just think it’s disrespectful to use someone’s final resting place as the latest backdrop to her photo shoots. Particularly in a year when so many have lost loved ones (self included) and not been able to have formal funerals and gatherings as usual because of the pandemic.

It all is just annoying vanity from her at this point.

• Sad

Doherty557

Chatty Member
The new covid strain first appeared in Kent, it is now thought to account for 60% of covid cases in London. This is due to disgusting selfish idiots such as Jordan who couldn’t stay in their own county. She has a lot to answer for. I am enraged

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Minerva13

It’s been a minute since I’ve checked in on miss Jordan.

Glad to see she and Alex are still up to their annoying shenanigans and her to do lists are as pathetic as ever. 😅
What a hard life, work 9-1?? the fact she has 'go home' on her to do list shows shes really scaping the barrel

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Did they officially split though?
there was speculation about the whole thing being a fake break up to give the illusion that Jordan was bubbling with Alex- the whole if you were alone you could bubble with another household, and then she could carry on getting precious content for her precious instagram without being seen as breaking the rules.....

which...knowing her obsession with instagram, I wouldnt be surprised!

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sad for her really… not that you need a relationship to be fulfilled but how fulfilling can her life really be just pretending to be a “modern day princess”? Twirling around in princess gowns and buying clothes seems like a pretty shallow existence.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Has anyone got any thread title suggestions? Other than “hellomissjordan #2 hellomissboring” (that’s all my brain can come up with lol).
We’re at the point where we should start a new thread…
Hello miss bore-don?

Or...hello miss Jordan - she's always saying she's smaller than a 6, spends her life obsessed with Instagram pics?

Or....

She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Hello miss Jordan- Tom was just a photo prop, every move is a photo op

• Heart
  • Haha

Smellyinghams

Her 'friend' Alex posted on this with her picture (taken with jordan), obviously reads here. Also wtf does "learn in that" mean??

(does Alex have her own thread? she seems so full of herself and false)
I kinda think Alex is a big dick but she’s very creative which is why iI know that she has had a load of beef with some London bloggers. I know @cassiesamji was one.

She has a big opinion of herself as an instagrammer and is always so adamant that she did something first or was the best or whatever. Like when they went to Hever castle And more people started taking pictures there, she seemed so annoyed that people were copying her and Jordan. I also recently saw someone who commented on one of Alex’s photos ask her where she got her leggings and she said to the person “maybe you should follow me if you’re trying to get something out of me” or something to that extent. I thought it was kinda dickish. People can follow who they want 🤷‍♀️.

I kinda think Alex is a big dick but she’s very creative which is why i follow her. I know that she has had a load of beef with some London bloggers. I know @cassiesamji was one.

She has a big opinion of herself as an instagrammer and is always so adamant that she did something first or was the best or whatever. Like when they went to Hever castle And more people started taking pictures there, she seemed so annoyed that people were copying her and Jordan. I also recently saw someone who commented on one of Alex’s photos ask her where she got her leggings and she said to the person “maybe you should follow me if you’re trying to get something out of me” or something to that extent. I thought it was kinda dickish. People can follow who they want 🤷‍♀️.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Hello6455

Well I will be bitching now!

So by being sweet to Jordan asking about her mental health because she seems sad a lot Jordan blocked me and by Alex I was accused of bitching about her on tattle and called a dickhead!

She was so rude! And accused me of setting up fake accounts harassing her?! Harassing?! For sending one message?! She didn’t believe me when I said I wasn’t but bitching about Jordan and I wasn’t it just read the forum but I will Be now!

Trying to help people and I get kicked in the teeth!! And then have Alex giving me insults over DM

• Angry
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
Taking photos in a cemetery is up there with the disrespectful human beings that post smiling selfies at Auschwitz.

Alex deserves her own thread for being the most stuck up, self entitled Dick on the internet. She has the ego of someone with 1 m followers when her instagram is pretty small and stagnant for someone who puts in so much effort
yess!!!! 👏👏👏Exactly.

I’m from NYC and it drives me mad when I see people taking group photos with big smiles on their faces at the 9/11 memorial like they’re in Times Square 😡

Memorials and cemeteries are not the Eiffel Tower. These are places to honor those who have passed!! And waltzing around using them as a background in a vanity photoshoot is simply distasteful and self-absorbed.

• Sad

sierraecho

Honestly what does she expect??? That people are gonna wanna know all about her tutu collection and Disney ornaments 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I rarely watch her stories anymore but she seems to do Q&As A LOT. If she doesn’t want to discuss her personal life - then stop inviting people to ask personal questions. It’s really not rocket science.

Gosh she is starting to always find a reason to moan. Must be Alex’s influence.
Literally came here to say this. Just don’t answer them? People like juicy shit and if it’s triggering you shouldn’t invite it and you shouldn’t be on the platform as much. I know that’s a bit victim blamey but come on, you post all about your life then people will want to know.

also whilst I’m here I HATE that filter and all the ones that put stupid shit on your face.

AND ALSO how much nicer is that selkie dress when it isn’t that god awful disgusting puff one. The gown version looks amazing

Smellyinghams

Dead! Who did this 😂😂
In all seriousness, Alex only cares about that stuff because it’ll benefit her. That’s why when Jordan used to not tag photographers a few years ago, Alex didn’t give Jordan shit for it because Jordan has a significant following that she could and still can benefit from. But when it comes to other people gaining she doesn’t care.I had the exact same thoughts as that commenter.

The lesson is: Treat others how you want to be treated. You act like a petty bitch on Instagram then you’re going to get a tattle thread. 🤪

Smellyinghams

Maybe they’re going to remain close friends?

I think Jordan’s got major issues but if she’s friendly with Tom I think that’s nice.

My ex of 5 years is one of my best friends and I’m so glad we managed to stay in each other’s lives. Others think it’s odd but I always feel the love doesn’t have to disappear. You can love each other as friends 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have a feeling there might be some bitterness there. I checked recently cause curiosity struck... and they have both unfollowed each other on IG. Tom has also deleted every single photo of them together.

• Wow