Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted another pic at that cemetery which she also shot pics at last year. I find it so disrespectful to prance around a resting place like this, and the comments underneath her post telling her the place looks amazing are even worse. Are people crazy!?
It’s completely disrespectful. She’s so vacuous and self centred though that she can’t see that. It’s all about instagram. If instagram was to one day get closed down she would not cope.

Reactions: 2
She posted another pic at that cemetery which she also shot pics at last year. I find it so disrespectful to prance around a resting place like this, and the comments underneath her post telling her the place looks amazing are even worse. Are people crazy!?
totally agree.

It’s disrespectful to use a cemetery as the backdrop in her vanity shots. Imagine making someone’s final resting spot all about you for the gram 🙄🙄

Probably random but I'm glad she's posting with normal clothes these days and not the flouncy, impractical huge princess dresses

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else she posted about having to get ready for an impromptu date on Saturday?! It was in her stories with Alexandra @ the weekend. I don’t think she went in the end but like…she ended the engagement about 30 seconds ago 👀

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else she posted about having to get ready for an impromptu date on Saturday?! It was in her stories with Alexandra @ the weekend. I don’t think she went in the end but like…she ended the engagement about 30 seconds ago 👀
Half her Tik Tok videos are about her dating now. But honestly, I think the split had been coming for awhile. I mean a lot of us called this months ago. Also, some of me thinks she’s not actually dating... i can’t see her being interested in anything outside her Instagram empire 😆.

Literally see her nipple on her latest stories… no one needs to see you in underwear Jordan. Just because your fiancé pissed off so you have no one to wear it for now doesn’t mean your followers want to see it.

Literally see her nipple on her latest stories… no one needs to see you in underwear Jordan. Just because your fiancé pissed off so you have no one to wear it for now doesn’t mean your followers want to see it.
I think she likes to portray herself as a very sexual person but usually people like that are all talk

I don’t believe for a second the girl who makes childish TikTok videos, makes childish to-do lists and thinks anyone gives a duck what she’s eating for lunch is a baddie in bed.

Lol F off Jordan.

On London public transport and in the station you still have to wear masks. But no Alex and Jordan dgaf. These people! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

On London public transport and in the station you still have to wear masks. But no Alex and Jordan dgaf. These people! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
And again today! 🤬🤬🤬 Why has no one called her out?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

Or course they don’t. Selfish tw*ts.

• Heart
Oh god she’s been cast as Eliza Doolittle…. She really will think she’s Audrey Hepburn now

Reactions: 1
Seriously debating unfollowing. I cannot deal with the camera eye bleeping and skimpy outfit videos anymore.

• Haha
She is desperately craving attention now that she is no longer with Tom. It is actually rather sad to watch.
The stuff she’s been coming out with about being in previous relationships. Fair enough her first one sounded awful but she almost was making out she was only with Tom because she couldn’t be alone. Feel sorry for him. What a waste of like 4/5 years for him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.