Hellomissjordan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she literally had the ring on in the Ireland photos. She must of broke up with him after that? Used him as a photographer for the trip, poor guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
But she literally had the ring on in the Ireland photos. She must of broke up with him after that? Used him as a photographer for the trip, poor guy.
Her ring was 3carets such I find insane when the money to to a better house. I wonder if she gave it back. She loved to flash it about

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It was doomed from the start. She just wanted a fairytale instagram story. It was always ‘my wedding’ and never ‘our wedding’.
Yeah it was kind of embarrassing when she actually tried to plan the wedding literally to look like something off her Instagram page. You could just tell she was literally doing it for photos.

LOL Jordan getting embarrassed at being asked why she’s always on tip toes. It looks so stupid. Also if I wanted inspiration on fashion then someone walking around on tip toes doesn’t really give me a good impression as to how it will actually look.

• Haha
It was doomed from the start. She just wanted a fairytale instagram story. It was always ‘my wedding’ and never ‘our wedding’.
Not to mention the actual engagement had dragged on for like, 3 years, was it? How long can a guy wait around?

Reactions: 5
Not to mention the actual engagement had dragged on for like, 3 years, was it? How long can a guy wait around?
Really strange considering she seemed to be the one that wanted the fairytale proposal and engagement etc etc

Really strange considering she seemed to be the one that wanted the fairytale proposal and engagement etc etc
I imagine there were lots of arguments about what SHE wanted. And SHE wasn’t gonna get some wedding filled with hollow Instagram crap that she decided to walk away from him.
It does make me giggle how much she plans her content in advance. The engagement ring in and out of photos like a yo-yo 😂

I think she stuck with him to 1) have a date at the wedding and 2) to have someone take her Ireland photos. Got home and ditched him. He sounded like a total wet lettuce that would lay on railway tracks to get her back

Reactions: 2
It's of course no surprise she and Tom are DUNZO! Wonder what her future online dating profile will look like:

Immature, Instagram-obsessed girl who fantasizes about bring a princess. I like long walks on my tippy toes, singing show tunes in my bathroom, directing others to take pictures of me and flouncing about like an off of off off OFF broadway actress. I do not want kids because it would really suck to watch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s doing Instagram full time, it’s a lucrative job although I don’t see her getting many ads
I don’t think that her parents are supporting her financially. I think she just thanked them because they helped her take photos etc. Like her dad took pics of her at a lavender field etc etc.

Like honestly she seems to have those consultations going on daily and she probably gets a lot of money for ads even if she doesn’t do that many.

Reactions: 2
I think she means her parents supported her decision to do a non-traditional job ! She’s very good with money dont you know .. she’ll probably be alright for a bit now , bet she sold that ring for a few bob 😏

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.