Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course you can, a cake is not a liquid over 100mL.
---
Or a meat/dairy product, or unwashed vegetable, etc.
You’ll have to forgive me for presuming a cake (I hadn’t seen) would have dairy in it considering cakes are normally made using butter.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone feel like the content of her eating food (stories and some of her reels) is so fake? 😆

Like nobody’s eyes widen like that for every thing they try 😆

Reactions: 3
Jordan isn’t online for a few days - zero growth. Back online & despite no viral reels, grows by 1k… hmm

You’ll have to forgive me for presuming a cake (I hadn’t seen) would have dairy in it considering cakes are normally made using butter.
It only counts if it’s raw dairy. Honestly YOU are the one who was acting like you know import/export laws and then you have a go at me. 😅

It only counts if it’s raw dairy. Honestly YOU are the one who was acting like you know import/export laws and then you have a go at me. 😅
Who cares, main reason is that it's just stupid to take a full birthday cake on an 8 hour flight to a different country!

Reactions: 6
Guys I suspect the call may be coming from inside the house with a member on this thread, looking back at previous posts and comments they’ve made. Just a bit suspicious.

So Jordan’s big 30 bday bash was at her boyfriends house, with all his friends (as it was his bday too), and everyone is dressed casual, and she’s in a dress which shows her pants… no friends, no class, no hope!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone feel like there's a mid-life crisis going on behind the scenes? It's almost like she's trying to convince herself that she is living her best life and partying all the time. But I do wonder how much of it is actually genuine.

Reactions: 5
None of it is genuine, it’s Jordan! It’s sad really! She’s with a guy who ticks all the boxes off a superficial list, she hates her poor dog and her only friend is her mum!

also be fuming that Ticija is on a free trip to Disney Florida (doing the same dull girly child content she always does) and she only gets a freebie to Euro Disney.

Reactions: 6
Am I going crazy or did she not complain about the Wallace monument a while ago? Something about them being rude to her wanting to take a picture

Am I going crazy or did she not complain about the Wallace monument a while ago? Something about them being rude to her wanting to take a picture
Im obviously too Scottish cause I write Wallace and monument comes naturally to me 😂 meant the Wallace MUSEUM

I thought that too!

Also yet again we learn nothing from her posts. "Most beautiful museum in the world" oh okay, why? Tell us more, Jordan! No, you're just going to pretend to look at a painting