Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title cred to @em69

Carry on!

Recap is basically she does sweet f all and is gold digging and doesn’t pay for anything cause she’s cheap

Reactions: 5
I have never known someone to make travelling look so boring...

Also cannot believe how many PR holidays she has had this year already... and love she never seems to book her own holidays and just waits to be gifted them.

Reactions: 4
I have never known someone to make travelling look so boring...

Also cannot believe how many PR holidays she has had this year already... and love she never seems to book her own holidays and just waits to be gifted them.
does she have friends?

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I honestly think that’s nothing to brag about. What grown woman wants a child’s body?

Reactions: 3
Oh Jordan. Isn’t that clearly screaming something to you if you’re fitting in kids clothes?
In fairness, large child’s size usually corresponds to about a ladies size 8 at the minimum. The shaping is the thing that is off, but for pyjamas it doesn’t really matter (coming from someone who is very petite so also fits kids stuff, but is well within the healthy BMI range and by no means has a ‘child’s’ body!)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She would 'slay' met gala... sure hun
I was just about to post about this! Move on over Beyonce and Rihanna 🙄

Also I really hate how she feels the need to post herself when she's ill or has been crying, talk about fishing for attention

Reactions: 5
95BC7A28-70A5-4DDE-923E-345AD31EEEE7.png

Anything to try and seem interesting. She’s not interesting! Not in the slightest.

Reactions: 4
18B5945D-82F1-43CB-A528-7F0E2AF168CB.png

that’s great that you’re promoting a company with such a disgustingly photoshopped image of a woman what is wrong with her arms? WHERE DID HER BOOBS GO ON THE SIDE??? Really high quality companies she’s supporting that really appreciate a woman’s natural body 👌🏻 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is now renting her dresses out. I have never seen anyone milk things for money like she does.
I was going to say the same, I love the sustainable aspect of renting clothes and how this will reduce the mass consumption of fast fashion buuuut... Idk, I'd rather sell my clothes or give them to charity when I'm done using them than rent them out. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable using the clothes after letting strangers wear them.. so many skin conditions you can get this way...

Reactions: 2
I was going to say the same, I love the sustainable aspect of renting clothes and how this will reduce the mass consumption of fast fashion buuuut... Idk, I'd rather sell my clothes or give them to charity when I'm done using them than rent them out. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable using the clothes after letting strangers wear them.. so many skin conditions you can get this way...
What skin conditions can you get by sharing clothes?!!! News to me.

What skin conditions can you get by sharing clothes?!!! News to me.
Fungal, bacterial and viral infections - herpes simplex as the most simple and basic example but the list goes on and on... scabies, molluscum contagiosum, pediculosis etc...

Fungal, bacterial and viral infections - herpes simplex as the most simple and basic example but the list goes on and on... scabies, molluscum contagiosum, pediculosis etc...
You absolutely cannot get herpes from sharing clean clothes. The others, yes, I see your point. herpes no.