Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve snooped on her travel tiktok (yawn) and it seems like a really dull trip to eurodisney where they were made to go and look at every single themed bedroom. Looks more like a timeshare trip lol
---
And well remembered on the museum!

Reactions: 3
That Wallace Museuem visit on her stories is tragic... literally ZERO information other than...its free to visit.

How about what's inside, what makes it worthwhile, WHY should we visit - Jordan your job is to influence people... you are a sales person... sell it to me!

Reactions: 4
I honestly think she just wants to be a model and not an influencer. I really don’t think she knows what an influencers job *actually* is. If she wants to be a model she needs to make moves to make that happen, because at this point she’s taking opportunities from people who have an actual interest in selling the places she goes.

Reactions: 8
I honestly think she just wants to be a model and not an influencer. I really don’t think she knows what an influencers job *actually* is. If she wants to be a model she needs to make moves to make that happen, because at this point she’s taking opportunities from people who have an actual interest in selling the places she goes.
she doesn't want to be a model, she just wants pretty pics, for everyone to fawn over her beauty, be filthy rich and do nothing to work for it.

She wants to be famous. Remember the story if any agents could work with her to do presenting jobs. But you have to have talent, connections or work hard to do that, none of which Jordan has.

I agree she’s taking work from people who would do a much better job but whichever PR teams are booking her must just be looking at her numbers. If anyone looked at her content she’d never work again, but I think that also explains why so much now is PR not paid ads. She said she had her highest earning year last year, I don’t believe that at all.

I'm absolutely fuming at Disney for taking her to stay at the DLP hotel...So many other people who deserve it more.

Reactions: 6
I'm absolutely fuming at Disney for taking her to stay at the DLP hotel...So many other people who deserve it more.
Yeah her content is awful... and you just know she was begging them constantly to collaborate.

I notice she hasn’t shown us the room so I’d laugh if they actually put her up in Santa Fe (the cheapest one that’s a 20 min walk from it). Probably not, annoyingly. That hotel is my dream to stay at 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She included nothing helpful: prices, amenities, transport, ride reviews, snack prices (she’d have to spend money on that one). And who visits Disney for the ‘architecture’? She’s just recreating pictures she did with Alex!

Reactions: 5
Jordan’s so secretive about her boyfriend’s face but if you watch Emily Canham’s first Disney vlog he makes an appearance twice on the train there. He looks like a lost puppy following Jordan’s ego around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That “old money” style outfit she posted yesterday is awful! 🤢 I know lots of influencers wear trousers that are longer now because apparently it’s the in thing but they look stupid and I just want to shorten them 🤣 and the heels just ugh. Much preferred her content with pretty dresses to this attempt at the “old money” style which is just dull. The dresses suited her so much better, I think!

Agree on her content!

maybe he doesn’t want to be featured? I do the content thing but I’d feel like a fish out of water with vapid pick mes like Jordan & Anoushka

Reactions: 2
Jordan’s so secretive about her boyfriend’s face but if you watch Emily Canham’s first Disney vlog he makes an appearance twice on the train there. He looks like a lost puppy following Jordan’s ego around.
I love everyones gone with their girl mates and she's dragged the boyfriend who doesn't want to be associated with her she it comes to social media lol.

I love everyones gone with their girl mates and she's dragged the boyfriend who doesn't want to be associated with her she it comes to social media lol.
Because she doesn't have any girl mates - she only ever takes her bf or mum/dad on holidays & events for that reason too

And with that she had to cut that whole trip short as she ran out of money since she wanted to stay in the most instagramable places.