Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine wearing any of these at Wembley when it’s going to be 25 degrees she’s going to be overheating and so sweaty ugh

IMG_4353.png

Reactions: 3
I KNEW a follower would give her a bleeping ticket. Bloody simp! haha
---
Imagine wearing any of these at Wembley when it’s going to be 25 degrees she’s going to be overheating and so sweaty ugh

View attachment 3011134
Also what a witch wearing a long puffy dress! I wore a short puffy one and it was fine but even then I got caught on my seat and various things

Reactions: 4
I just saw she got tickets, I’m livid. Part of me hopes she got scammed and they aren’t real 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I KNEW a follower would give her a bleeping ticket. Bloody simp! haha
---

Also what a witch wearing a long puffy dress! I wore a short puffy one and it was fine but even then I got caught on my seat and various things
i should point out I meant it would be a witch not that she was a witch for wearing one 😂 I don’t like her but she’s not a witch for her clothing choices, she’s a witch for her personality haha. although tbh probably annoying for people next to her

• Haha
Dying at the comments in her latest reel about wedding guest dresses and everyone’s saying they’re too white 🤣

Reactions: 5
What’s worse that the dress for tonight? The make up and the lops sided eyeliner. I’m going to be absolutely fuming if Rep TV gets announced and she’s there. She had a perfect TS dress sent to her ages ago with flowers on, bet she has flogged it by now.

Same! I’d love to have seen Travis on stage! I bet she left before the end “to beat the crowds” (when she has so real job so doesn’t have to get up in the morning)

Reactions: 1
She’s just said in her stories she wouldn’t go see the Eras tour again as once is enough (though added she’d go if she was invited, always on the blag). A genuine Taylor fan would go again if they could!

Reactions: 4
She’s just said in her stories she wouldn’t go see the Eras tour again as once is enough (though added she’d go if she was invited, always on the blag). A genuine Taylor fan would go again if they could!
That just says all over that she only went for content purposes and because it’s the event to go to right now 🙃 the person that let her use their code and TM account to get tickets is a mug.

She also said she's the sort of person who doesn’t like to see things more than once but in the next story is apparently doing a Disney re-watch so which is it Jordan 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow she’s getting desperate. A post for some gifted tickets that cost £55 total (for 3 people) and taking her dad for Father’s Day (so she isn’t even paying for him and her mum…)