Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The story of her at a dance class... she claimed it was so funny...so funny that someone asked her why she was there...

Hmmmm...guess it was one of those moments where you had to be there.
This is when you know she has few friends because that's the kind of mundane tit I'd post in my girls' group chat

Reactions: 5
That red dress is beautiful but the big black writing through the front is god awful. She is absolutely gonna flog that asap

Reactions: 1
Also the world doesn’t stop because you want a photo shoot. It’s Christmas and you’re in London. Fgs. These influencers think they’re so entitled. I’m waiting for the day they’re just fazed out as no one gives a crap about sponsorsed ads or photoshoots

Reactions: 8
I do think Jordan’s genre of influencing is on its way out tbh, that’s why she barely grows and has to buy bots. She hasn’t evolved with the times and still posts content that would’ve gone viral in 2014

Reactions: 7
I remember when she said her biggest regret in life was getting a dog. Poor dog :(
To be fair, the dog was given to her as a surprise years ago by one of her exes (not the last one). And he loves a nice cushy life so… idk, seems like she took responsibility for an animal that she had no say in getting and then gives him everything he needs. So many animals are genuinely neglected, he’s a nice clean doggy, it seems like her parents take him when she’s away from home. I don’t see the issue tbh. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Every animal deserves to feel wanted and loved, just having your needs met doesn’t make you loved. She should have given him to someone who wanted him or not accepted him (I’m sure he made cute photos when he was younger). To say he’s her biggest regret is awful imho

Reactions: 3
Just stumbled on her travels with miss Jordan on Tiktok, she’s absolutely going to try and copy Loulou explores style, the lame toastie video is near identical. They’ve been on two press trips together and loulou is always on them (not a fan either lol)

300k followers for 2024.

I expect little growth until mid December and then an increase of 60k in 2 weeks for some unknown reason

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More followers and more money… I’m sure we’d like more money but I’m not vapid enough to put it as a public goal. She won’t put anything specific like destinations as she’ll just take whatever freebies she gets.

More followers and more money… I’m sure we’d like more money but I’m not vapid enough to put it as a public goal. She won’t put anything specific like destinations as she’ll just take whatever freebies she gets.
Also there’s nothing at all personal there like doing things with friends or focusing on new hobbies etc.

Some of us may have to work really hard in our corporate jobs - but at least we can do things we really want to do.

Reactions: 4
I know she isnt trying to be but I find her answers to ask me anythings really passive aggressive in tone.

Latest post: ‘I truly love myself’. Yes Jordan that’s pretty clear, that doesn’t need explaining.

Old money inspired reel 😂 honestly trash
I hate the “old money” trend thing so much, anyone who does it always looks like they’re trying way too hard. Also people from “old money” tend to be a bit classier so wouldn’t really be wearing a short skirt with a slit like that 😭

I hate the “old money” trend thing so much, anyone who does it always looks like they’re trying way too hard. Also people from “old money” tend to be a bit classier so wouldn’t really be wearing a short skirt with a slit like that 😭
She’s so obsessed with money, it’s gross.