Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be subsidised by the bank of mum and dad surely? She barely does paid ads, it’s all free meals, stays and dresses.

Reactions: 4
I listened to a podcast with her in it recently. My husband shouted “who the hell is that talking?!”. He was right, she came across so obnoxious and boring I had to switch off!

Reactions: 3
I listened to a podcast with her in it recently. My husband shouted “who the hell is that talking?!”. He was right, she came across so obnoxious and boring I had to switch off!
What podcast?

What podcast?
Just found it. “The Good Vibes club”. Some quite decent episodes but this one in particular with Jordan is so… blah. She talks so much mundane tit. I only managed 22 minutes before giving up.

Reactions: 1
Is she for real taking a cake from here to the US? Reckons shes allowed to? I genuinely dont think she can though?

• Haha
Taking a cake on holiday with you is insanity. Just buy one there?! Florida has shops... And bakers. Surely it will have gone stale by now she showed it on stories 2 days ago?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does it have to be a whole cake? Surely she can buy a huge slice of something out there? Makes no sense, but also can’t wait to see how well it travels!

Why does it have to be a whole cake? Surely she can buy a huge slice of something out there? Makes no sense, but also can’t wait to see how well it travels!
the story of the travelling cake will be the most interesting content she's produced for a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jordan stoooppp doing makeup tutorials, it's so baaaadd. Like it's fine to be a bit tit at makeup, even as an influencer, but don't draw attention to it with the worst tutorials ever!

Reactions: 6
So the cake is clearly just for a photoshoot… that’s why she didn’t want to pay much. Bet the one she has is gifted from Peggy’s (insert eye roll)

Jesus imagine your life being that shallow that you fly a cake from the UK to the States just for a beach photoshoot. She’s ridiculous!

Also hate the white outfit in the reel she posted yesterday - the skirt seems too long and ages her, and with the long blazer it just looks a bit weird. And an all white outfit is so impractical, no normal person would ever wear it! We also don’t need to see her lingerie in these videos but it seems like she’s trying to appeal to the pervy men she sometimes gets in her comments and DMs and fish for more attention/engagement 🤢

Reactions: 4
Why not do your bday photoshoot before the trip. You’re on holiday and it’s your bday for goodness sake?! Though of course it’ll be a free pr cruise, how on Earth she got a second one out of Virgin after how tit her content was last time she sailed with them

Reactions: 2
Why not do your bday photoshoot before the trip. You’re on holiday and it’s your bday for goodness sake?! Though of course it’ll be a free pr cruise, how on Earth she got a second one out of Virgin after how tit her content was last time she sailed with them
Her content isn’t great these days anyway but her travel content is consistently terrible. It’s never informative or helpful stuff it’s just “Here’s an instagrammable outfit in an instagrammable location” ft cringe poses for the camera. If I’m planning on going somewhere on holiday I want to know where to go and what to do and see as many sites as possible to feel like I’ve properly visited, not try and track down a specific spot to take one or two because it looks pretty.

Reactions: 5