Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raising funds for a crisis... 208k followers, raised £30.63

For those interested that's £0.00014 per follower.
quite literally showing the impact she has and her 'influence' over her followers... why do brands even want to work with her? For that £30 she can get them? lmao

with buying fake followers, she has the cheek to even consider herself an influencer 'of the year' 🥴

Reactions: 2
"my capsule wardrobe"??? I don't think you know what that means Jordan

Reactions: 2
Lmao does she think anyone really cares about her ranking of Disney classics? How does she not find better things to do as a 30yr old woman?

Reactions: 6
Lmao does she think anyone really cares about her ranking of Disney classics? How does she not find better things to do as a 30yr old woman?
I love a cosy movie night as much as the next person… but who is watching this amount of movies in such a short space of time?

Reactions: 4
Love how she’s slagging everything off, saying she was only looking forward to just one thing and is showing us random pics of her and the others on the trip… great travel blogger…

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how any of them on this trip are full time travel bloggers; Jordan is all about her, Loulou about food & Nikita hasn’t even put any stories up. Nothing informative or interesting from any of them; how to get around, costs, history, interesting stuff? Tedious

Reactions: 4
Firstly, what in the world is the colour combination on this outfit?! Cream, white, beige - clashing monstrosity. Secondly, didn’t she have makeup lessons?! Clearly learned nothing!
Ok... please dont hate me,.... I quite like her outfit but her make up is foul!

Reactions: 1
Her eyeliner never fails to make me laugh. She needs to give it up after all these years or go and get herself a stamp one

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow. Was sick of see a video of her in her pants every morning for the last week.

I gave up and I unfollowed a while ago too. She's become way too vain and boring, and honestly I can't take much more of that on my feed