Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on the entire Tealeaf thread and wow, what a pair. Seemingly using each other for content. According to Tealeaf Jordan made a selfish comment about a ‘pregnancy scare’ and her not losing her photographer. Tealeaf seems to be full of tit and I’ve always found Jordan quite selfish but tbf she has no dependants so she can be.

Reactions: 4
I've been out of the dating pool many years now so maybe it's me but these questions for a first date seem... intense?
Intense because it's Jordan, but to be fair I would ask similar questions probably before even bothering with a date. When you get older, there's no point wasting time on dates if you're on completely different pages.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like she uses a second account to ask herself these questions?
no need, we can’t see so she’s just straight up asking herself.

Intense because it's Jordan, but to be fair I would ask similar questions probably before even bothering with a date. When you get older, there's no point wasting time on dates if you're on completely different pages.
Agreed. I was 100% no nonsense with my husband haha

Reactions: 1
I've been out of the dating pool many years now so maybe it's me but these questions for a first date seem... intense?
She loves the drama of not wanting kids, she’s made it part of her personality so she’ll have had people messaging again asking why, saying she’ll change her mind etc. All for engagement x

Reactions: 5
She loves the drama of not wanting kids, she’s made it part of her personality so she’ll have had people messaging again asking why, saying she’ll change her mind etc. All for engagement x
Yeah I hate that she makes out that she’s a special snowflake by going on and on about it. 👀

I’m close to 30 and have quite a few friends who don’t want kids. I feel like it’s quite normal actually. But they don’t go on and on about it because they actually have more interesting things to talk about. 👀

Reactions: 6
You mean that sudden influx of followers at the end of every year isn't genuine... who'd have guessed
Same influx she has every single year after losing followers the rest of the year, yet had the cheek to moan about others buying followers
---
Am desperate for her to do a confidential ask me anything so I can ask her about it 😂

Reactions: 3
Same influx she has every single year after losing followers the rest of the year, yet had the cheek to moan about others buying followers
---
Am desperate for her to do a confidential ask me anything so I can ask her about it 😂
She'll just not reply to that question I'm guessing

• Haha
So she’s acknowledged it on stories, funny that… hi Jordan! No one believes you gained 2k overnight last night just like that…

The way to tell if someone has genuine follows is literally to spend 30 seconds in their followers list, if like Jordan, it’s mostly bots and Indian men, then the follows are bought. She fails to realise that.

Also anyone can catch this by accident too, I recently went through an account I really like hoping to find similar accounts and it was all bots. I was so annoyed I unfollowed despite enjoying her aesthetics lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6