Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Believe it or not places don’t actually have as their top priority lighting for instagramers. Some people like to live in the moment and just enjoy themselves without 100 photos. Who cares what the lighting looks like?

Reactions: 4
So I personally think one of the coolest things she has done is learn to ice skate. It’s just a pity that it’s all about getting the shot.
she learned solely for the gram though. I’m not a fan of welcome to Lenny’s world but at least she’s still learning for a hobby

Reactions: 2
So we can all agree she’s not very good at self shooting? Looks awkward & also like she’s standing in a puddle of piss

• Haha
yeah definitely nothing special about those photos, I know Alex acted like a fool and made us all really dislike her over their falling out but Jordan’s content has never been the same since Alex stopped helping

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20231113_171252_Instagram.jpg

Good god, people must have been sniggering and whispering away at this. Yeah post for a few snaps on the steps sure but not a whole shoot with your tits out 🤷

Reactions: 1
That’s an old shot. Alex took it, funny how she still needs to reshare old photos she took because she has nothing new anymore.

Is she on her annual end of year buying followers time? Been losing followers then suddenly gains 5k over a week?

Reactions: 1
That’s an old shot. Alex took it, funny how she still needs to reshare old photos she took because she has nothing new anymore.
It’s also funny how they used to go on and on about crediting others for the work they do and the photos of you they take etc, yet they never credit each other when they share photos the other previously took 👀

Can someone explain to me why they fell out? Is Alex the person who she did the pumpkin head photos with?
apparently Jordan fat shamed her, which I can well believe as I would say Jordan is quite the fatphobe, she is obsessed with thinness being the most important attribute to someone. Tealeaf then thought she may have been pregnant but she wasnt and Jordan said something like Phew, at least I wont lost my photographer...something along those lines.

They were a friendship of convenience, they both happily flouted lockdown, both pretended to bubble, jordan wanted a photographer, tealeaf wanted the exposure and followers, it wasnt real friendship

Reactions: 5
Actually Tealeaf was the one who was slating her all over Instagram….
Yes - much as I don't want to start a Jordan fan club she has always kept quiet about it all which I think is kind of admirable, whereas Alex was pretty bitchy about it fairly regularly online

Reactions: 7
Yes - much as I don't want to start a Jordan fan club she has always kept quiet about it all which I think is kind of admirable, whereas Alex was pretty bitchy about it fairly regularly online
Whilst she hasn't shared overt details, she made a fair few shady passive aggressive comments about the whole situation. She wasn't entirely dignified.

Wasn't she the one making all those comments while they were friends but not much after it ended? & it was the opposite with Tealeaf not saying much during friendship but making huge stories after it ended?
---
Wasn't she the one making all those comments while they were friends but not much after it ended? & it was the opposite with Tealeaf not saying much during friendship but making huge stories after it ended?
Maybe that's what the poster meant