Hellomissjordan #3 35 first dates but apparently it was fate.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha! Finally, someone said it directly to her. Good job Hannah 🫡

Reactions: 2
I stand corrected.

What would she post if she did have an only fans? Isn’t 50% of her content in her underwear anyways?

Also having only fans doesn’t guarantee you’ll make money. You have to appease these creeps even more. Not that I know much about it, but isn’t OF more of like a service e.g. catering to requests, talking to creepy men to keep them sweet. It is a bit different to just posting photos like this.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This dress absolutely does not fit. For the sake of saying you’re in an xxs. duck my actual life. The straps are also too long and if she can’t shorten them (I don’t think she physically can) its also bc the dress is TOO SMALL.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I thought her Princess Era was over or whatever? 😆 Funny that!

Also you wouldn’t wear a shoe that’s so tight that your foot spills out. So why do the same with clothes? Just get her into the next size up or two and she’d look so much better - nobody really cares about a tiny label on the back. But let’s face it, the dress is going on depop anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find it really weird how she's started writing at the bottom of a lot of her posts her bust size, waist size and height but then gone "I don't weigh myself ❤"

I can understand her putting her measurements for size references for people wanting to buy the clothes. However I find "I don't weigh myself ❤" rather sanctimonious for someone who harps on about being a size 4. You're still defining yourself by a number, it's just measured in inches/cm not pounds and ounces

Reactions: 11
I thought her Princess Era was over or whatever? 😆 Funny that!

Also you wouldn’t wear a shoe that’s so tight that your foot spills out. So why do the same with clothes? Just get her into the next size up or two and she’d look so much better - nobody really cares about a tiny label on the back. But let’s face it, the dress is going on depop anyways.
Because then she couldn’t claim to be a size 4/6 which seems to define her worth.

Anyone else get irrationally irritated seeing her tip toeing every time she puts clothes on?

Reactions: 4
She’s getting more entitled as the days go on

also has she not heard of an external flash? Just use one of those if you’re that desperate

Reactions: 5
Shall we take votes on whether her birthday present is a press trip or whether she has paid for it herself?
Virgin Voyages do the Bahamas and Mexico, from Miami I think, though why’d they collaborate with again is anyone’s guess. She’d have to pay for the flights though

Reactions: 1