hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan will definitely come out on top as the better person, she’s not dumb. I don’t know what Alex thinks she will gain by blasting Jordan everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you guys think she replied the way she did because she reads this thread?

Reactions: 1
Do you guys think she replied the way she did because she reads this thread?
Jordan doesnt read her thread, i was told by a friend of hers she was seeking therapy due to having the thread so for her own self preservation doesnt read it

Reactions: 4
Jordan doesnt read her thread, i was told by a friend of hers she was seeking therapy due to having the thread so for her own self preservation doesnt read it
I find this so sad. I mean I really don't think that what we have said is bad? ! Please correct me 😌 we just know that she can do so much better. And seeing her throw her money around is revolting right now

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I find this so sad. I mean I really don't think that what we have said is bad? ! Please correct me 😌 we just know that she can do so much better. And seeing her throw her money around is revolting right now
From what I gather she's very sensitive, a lot of influencers with threads are in therapy due to tattle. I do wonder if some of the nastier things written is actually Alex, including stuff from when they were still friends

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it doesn’t matter what is being said, if you know there is a thread scrutinising your every move, it’s going to upset you.

Reactions: 5
“The heat is quite bearable” she says in a bikini in a shady spot in the garden , while lots of us have work and other responsibilities we can’t shirk in order to longue around all day !!

Reactions: 10
“The heat is quite bearable” she says in a bikini in a shady spot in the garden , while lots of us have work and other responsibilities we can’t shirk in order to longue around all day !!
The girl is really quite thirsty for some attention

Reactions: 5
I dunno. Some of the throes on the thread are mean imo
Not all of them but some are mean

If you knew everything you did online was being pulled apart, whether positive or negative, wouldn’t you feel sensitive too?

Tbh I think for me, I’d be quite sensitive over it but valid criticism would be taken onboard. I do think, on Tattle overall not this particular board, people can be really nit-picky over stupid things and it makes me roll my eyes 🙄 The Zoe Sugg thread is the worst for it.

What I don’t like about Jordan is what I don’t like about influencer culture overall.

They all eye-duck the camera, shove consumerism down our throats, only care when it’s trendy to care, have a lot of nothing to say whilst acting like it’s a lot of something. Then the selling us ebooks and presets as if common sense can’t teach us half of what they’re trying to.

But that’s a criticism on influencing as a whole not directly to Jordan, even if it does apply to her. My direct criticism to Jordan would be that she needs to benefit from her relationships instead of just liking someone and not making it content or someone who can help her with content. I’d be the most boring influencer ever because when I’m in someone’s company who I like and enjoy spending time with I totally forget about social media 😂 so I cant imagine being in hers or any influencers shoes and making everything content.

I liked it when she used to say her real life was non glam and nothing like her feed and would show how mundane her day to day was but then she even tried to make that out to be special eventually and then those silly to do lists like omfg. Definitely think she needs a friendship that isn’t about social posts and making content

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tbh I think for me, I’d be quite sensitive over it but valid criticism would be taken onboard. I do think, on Tattle overall not this particular board, people can be really nit-picky over stupid things and it makes me roll my eyes 🙄 The Zoe Sugg thread is the worst for it.

What I don’t like about Jordan is what I don’t like about influencer culture overall.

They all eye-duck the camera, shove consumerism down our throats, only care when it’s trendy to care, have a lot of nothing to say whilst acting like it’s a lot of something. Then the selling us ebooks and presets as if common sense can’t teach us half of what they’re trying to.

But that’s a criticism on influencing as a whole not directly to Jordan, even if it does apply to her. My direct criticism to Jordan would be that she needs to benefit from her relationships instead of just liking someone and not making it content or someone who can help her with content. I’d be the most boring influencer ever because when I’m in someone’s company who I like and enjoy spending time with I totally forget about social media 😂 so I cant imagine being in hers or any influencers shoes and making everything content.

I liked it when she used to say her real life was non glam and nothing like her feed and would show how mundane her day to day was but then she even tried to make that out to be special eventually and then those silly to do lists like omfg. Definitely think she needs a friendship that isn’t about social posts and making content
I have to agree with everything you've said here!

Reactions: 2
I agree to a certain extent but when influencing is someone's full time job, of course they are going to be prioritising content, it's how they get paid. I used to do influencing but then I had a baby and became unwell so haven't done it in almost a year but before, I got paid okay, I earnt around £25k on the side of my main job doing influencer stuff. My friends understood that if they wanted to enjoy the free stuff like holidays and meals out (which they did) that I would have to be creating content in order to do that.

It might look like influencers create content all the time but there is a lot they don't share because they aren't filming it

Reactions: 2
I have to admit I have little negative to say about Jordan atm.

For a while she seemed really not well when it came to an unhealthy relationship with Instagram and like she was battling a deep depression. I sincerely wish she'd move on from her doe-eyed content because it's so childish at this point but I don't think she's as low as she was before. It could be therapy or a combination of things but I think she's in a better spot and I'm glad for it.

Obviously I can't speak for everyone but it seems to me like Tattle threads emerge for someone when an influencer starts acting shady and/or disingenuous. And rather than post criticism in comments on their content - their followers find these threads to share and joke around a bit. That's just how I see it anyhow

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.