hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably both press trips that she hasn’t paid for and will make look super boring. Yay.
if she manages to make Orlando boring I’ll just be impressed frankly. I’m assuming it’ll be attractiontickets.com (I think that’s what theyre called) since that’s who sent Lucy Wood and they had a thing with Bethany Francesca but Lucy went ham with an amazing vlog so I doubt she’ll top that. Do you think the boyfriend will propose? Try to beat Tom’s proposal maybe? hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she confirmed Orlando is press 😂 someone asked her if she's planning to see any movies and she replied that she only goes when shes invited to premieres - does she pay for anything? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she only ate sponsored food and refused to buy her own lol

She irks me like no one else but I still follow her in hopes of seeing beautiful photos like back in the day - no sign of that coming any time soon though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
she confirmed Orlando is press 😂 someone asked her if she's planning to see any movies and she replied that she only goes when shes invited to premieres - does she pay for anything? At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she only ate sponsored food and refused to buy her own lol

She irks me like no one else but I still follow her in hopes of seeing beautiful photos like back in the day - no sign of that coming any time soon though
she is tight as a ducks arse this one, honestly, she is so mean with her money! no wonder she got a deposit together for her house when she was about 12!I bet shes a riot on a night out!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

A good measure will be to see if her photos have improved since the last time she was in Orlando. I'd guess that they will be identical.

She also said with a surprise. I would laugh my head off if she got engaged there again. The last time she did it was cringey enough.

she is tight as a ducks arse this one, honestly, she is so mean with her money! no wonder she got a deposit together for her house when she was about 12!I bet shes a riot on a night out!
she's the type to send you exactly what she owes you, down to the pence. £12.59? sure, I won't be sending £13 though, gotta save them pennies

• Haha
They’ve only been together 5 mins. Doubt a proposal will be any time soon.

How she gets all this free stuff when her content is so boring these days is beyond me. People in these companies don’t seem to care about what content influencers throw out anymore just as long as they have loads of followers.

How is she being gifted going to watch movies if that’s something she never actually does in her personal life?! I’m getting sick of these influencers taking paid opportunities for stuff they don’t even like.

Reactions: 5
she's the type to send you exactly what she owes you, down to the pence. £12.59? sure, I won't be sending £13 though, gotta save them pennies
absolutely! you know she is absolutely money mad and it is her main priority in life.

when she was in thailand and her face got bitten my mosquitos and she was all upset 'not the moneymaker'...sorry, that just shot into my head there

Reactions: 2
They’ve only been together 5 mins. Doubt a proposal will be any time soon.

How she gets all this free stuff when her content is so boring these days is beyond me. People in these companies don’t seem to care about what content influencers throw out anymore just as long as they have loads of followers.

How is she being gifted going to watch movies if that’s something she never actually does in her personal life?! I’m getting sick of these influencers taking paid opportunities for stuff they don’t even like.
I think she sends them the old content she produced. The old stuff that was actually good
---
absolutely! you know she is absolutely money mad and it is her main priority in life.

when she was in thailand and her face got bitten my mosquitos and she was all upset 'not the moneymaker'...sorry, that just shot into my head there
I don't think I followed her back then, what happened??

Reactions: 1
I think she sends them the old content she produced. The old stuff that was actually good
---

I don't think I followed her back then, what happened??
It was really rather funny- now I might be misremembering this, but she went off the thailand and dubai with her ex and her parents for a holiday (read photoshoot) and she was coming on complaining that she cant get the content she wanted in so many locations she had seen (like temples and places of worship) and then how expensive things were and how she ran out of money really quickly (she had booked these extortionate insta worthy hotels clearly just to get a photo there) and anyway, the whole trip was really her flouncing about pouting at everything and having her poor family being her unpaid assistants, and then she got eaten alive by mosquitos and came on complaining about it because her face is 'the moneymaker' (maybe that's why she needs to count her pennies #sorrynotsorry)

• Haha
  • Wow
It was really rather funny- now I might be misremembering this, but she went off the thailand and dubai with her ex and her parents for a holiday (read photoshoot) and she was coming on complaining that she cant get the content she wanted in so many locations she had seen (like temples and places of worship) and then how expensive things were and how she ran out of money really quickly (she had booked these extortionate insta worthy hotels clearly just to get a photo there) and anyway, the whole trip was really her flouncing about pouting at everything and having her poor family being her unpaid assistants, and then she got eaten alive by mosquitos and came on complaining about it because her face is 'the moneymaker' (maybe that's why she needs to count her pennies #sorrynotsorry)
Didn't she also come home early or did I imagine that too? She literally only went to take photos and not live in the moment. It's so sad.

She always harps on about saving but I’m pretty sure it’s down to the fact she hardly buys anything

Jesus this is insane who’s gone on holiday and thought “I need a white mini dress”. She has SO MANY CLOTHES surely she has dresses that will work, it’s so shallow.

3F0F4F6E-1018-463A-A47C-876EB1FE4E6F.png

Reactions: 3
Jesus this is insane who’s gone on holiday and thought “I need a white mini dress”. She has SO MANY CLOTHES surely she has dresses that will work, it’s so shallow.

View attachment 2050335
I feel like her whole over consumption of clothes actually negates the fact she doesn’t eat meat. 😑

I’ve seen so many times that she’ll have sold something, only to be gifted something similar a year later… like honestly there’s already excess clothes out there..

Reactions: 2
Didn't she also come home early or did I imagine that too? She literally only went to take photos and not live in the moment. It's so sad.
I think she did as they ran out of funds. What a sad sad life. I hope Tom is happy now away from that

how funny that she's in Salcombe - Alex must be furious (for whatever reason lol) xd

Yeah cos being an electrician is a skill, influencing isn’t
This just shows how out of touch with reality this girl really is. I mean an electrician has a measurable output...they rewire your house and you have electricity immediately. They pay you to prance around the pool and make press trips look boring... what immediate (or any) benefit are they getting?

Unless you're akin to Kim Kardashian you aren't going to have massive influence.

How did she blag her way onto the Ant and Dec press trip, like wtf

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.