hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her level if entitlement during and after this is going to be suffocating
I just don’t get how she gets onto these press trips when her content whilst she’s there is absolutely awful.

Also found it very funny they completely blanked her 😂

Reactions: 6
The fact that she posted as far back as 6 years ago that she was gagging to go though....!

Reactions: 2
Just a question here from a travel insta perspective. But do people prefer to see the actual location with details of what to do there etc or mainly photos of the blogger themselves at that location? Because I've always thought about going to Orlando but she is making it look extremely boring.

Just a question here from a travel insta perspective. But do people prefer to see the actual location with details of what to do there etc or mainly photos of the blogger themselves at that location? Because I've always thought about going to Orlando but she is making it look extremely boring.
I think she overdoes it in her stories with sharing every location and meal. Wander.licious does travel really well, she’ll share reels with highlights/recommendations after visiting a location (her recent one on doing the Maldives was really good).

I think Jordan could do it better if she waited until the end of the day and shared the best bits of the day on her stories then does more of an in depth reel about her thoughts on the rides or whatever. I have zero interest in her sharing every single meal on her stories, and her audience can see the outfit she’s wearing in her reel and she could include the outfit details in the caption, rather than a boring posed mirror selfie.

I also want to go to Orlando and her content doesn’t make me not want to go but also doesn’t make me want to go WOW I MUST GO. I much prefer the details!

Reactions: 4
I think she overdoes it in her stories with sharing every location and meal. Wander.licious does travel really well, she’ll share reels with highlights/recommendations after visiting a location (her recent one on doing the Maldives was really good).

I think Jordan could do it better if she waited until the end of the day and shared the best bits of the day on her stories then does more of an in depth reel about her thoughts on the rides or whatever. I have zero interest in her sharing every single meal on her stories, and her audience can see the outfit she’s wearing in her reel and she could include the outfit details in the caption, rather than a boring posed mirror selfie.

I also want to go to Orlando and her content doesn’t make me not want to go but also doesn’t make me want to go WOW I MUST GO. I much prefer the details!
I mean having been to Orlando 3 months ago it makes me think it’s boring and I know for a fact it’s not. She shares the shittiest parts of this holiday, the food and her outfits are not what I’m here for. Even show me more of the hotel ffs. I was actually considering there if I even go back but I still don’t know what the outside looks like haha

She posted a reel the other day and it was mainly photos of her, it is not inspiring me to go to the parks and I’ve wanted to go to universal for years

Reactions: 3
Why is she always running in her reels? Where are you running to? I also don’t think she’s understood what Mardi Gras is… it is celebrated before the start of Lent… not Easter.

I’m always so embarrassed when she sings. She really thinks she is something.

Reactions: 7
I’m always so embarrassed when she sings. She really thinks she is something.
Yeah that was painful.
Also are they going to Disney? Cause it doesn’t seem like it and that’s pretty hilarious given how much she loved Disney. If I was her and got sent on that trip I’d just get that added on and foot the bill but of course she wouldn’t haha

Reactions: 1
She’s a self entitled little beg, would not surprise me if mummy and daddy paid for her to win that trip to Orlando ;)

It's when she tries to run on her tip toes on solid looking platform shoes that got me chuckling 🤣

Reactions: 5
Did you go to Disney?

No - I would have had to pay for that myself and the thought of me using my own money is a travesty.

Fixed it for you Jordan.

No theatre trips but lists all the ones she wants to go to incase they’re watching 👀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.