hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is because it’s not a photoshoot Jordan, it’s a museum.
‘Something to bear in mind if you visit’. Or Jordan, something for YOU to bear in mind when taking photos in places where it’s not socially acceptable to do so.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else find her style kind of frumpy? I think she tries to look classic but just looks old

• Haha
‘Something to bear in mind if you visit’. Or Jordan, something for YOU to bear in mind when taking photos in places where it’s not socially acceptable to do so.
I've been to this museum several times, to visit and to take insta pics. Never had any issues with staff and they're generally quite polite or mind their own business, they're pretty used to people taking pics as most tend to be careful and respectful of their surroundings. Would not be surprised if she was being reckless around the artifacts and acting entitled

• Haha
I've been to this museum several times, to visit and to take insta pics. Never had any issues with staff and they're generally quite polite or mind their own business, they're pretty used to people taking pics as most tend to be careful and respectful of their surroundings. Would not be surprised if she was being reckless around the artifacts and acting entitled
When I went to their Disney exhibition last year they were fine with people taking photos even though there were signs saying not to, so Jordan must’ve been a nightmare!

Reactions: 1
Agreed, I have taken loads of pics there over the years and they are lovely..no doubt hello miss entitled was being herself

Reactions: 3
I always find it strange how she's so petite but has such a chubby face. I don't mean that to be nasty, as she is lovely looking but she really doesn't match
She has the face of a hamster eating its babies. The tit blusher application doesn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I could walk 5k that quick?
For god sake, I have a friend who had a baby five months ago who did her first 5K last week in 3 years in about 34 mins.

If you’re going to do it at a pace of 53 mins you may as well be walking your dog in the countryside.

Reactions: 3
I remember when I was at my peak unhealthy weight and my BMI stated obese (I’m very short so it doesn’t take much but I was pretty large tbh) and I ran a 5k quicker than that and I hadn’t ever ran like that before 🤣 seems like she was taking a slow stroll on the treadmill whilst on her phone

Reactions: 2
Ah yes as suspected using the museum as her own personal photoshoot backdrop,
God she's so obnoxious! Plenty of people, myself included, have photographed there and been very quiet, sat somewhere allowed and not paraded and flounced around. And then there's this prick. She's so entitled

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.