hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she indeed has plans to write a dating book. Will the title be 'Were you not successful with online dating, perhaps your Prince Charming's from the past waiting?'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she indeed has plans to write a dating book. Will the title be 'Were you not successful with online dating, perhaps your Prince Charming's from the past waiting?'
No it's 'Date as many men as you can to get free food. Hints and tips for the cost of living crisis'... and then just date someone from your past LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No it's 'Date as many men as you can to get free food. Hints and tips for the cost of living crisis'... and then just date someone from your past LOL
The cost of living crisis tip had me rolling :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw that story where she also shared all her goals. 2 out of 5 of them were about how many followers she wants to have at the end of the year. 😑 Kinda vapid and self-obsessed if you ask me. Don’t even get me started on the dating book 😣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The post where she's coming back and saying 'hopefully another warm pr trip soon' - if you want a holiday... pay for it? Instead of waiting and hoping to leech it off some company ... yikes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a bleep. Imagine if someone took a photo of her without her consent and laughed at her to their thousands of followers

Couldn't agree more. Definitely a form of bullying and not at all tasteful
Take photos of strangers and making fun of them on the internet is defo bullying.
---

Also again how has she managed to make somewhere looks so boring it’s made me not want to ever go? Yawn

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry what's the problem with a woman drinking milk like that?

That's the type of sizes sold at train concession stands. It's not like she is drinking from a keg or hauled a cow onto the train

• Haha
Going back to the travel content I used to find her blog really informative now that all her travel content is Instagram only there's very little information on what to do at these different destinations or hints and tips. Even with these hotels she is staying at there is little information on facilities feel like she shows the bare minimum. I'm preferring kirstyleannetravels and Wanderlicious 's travel content far more detailed with actual useful information

"Do it for the passion not for the money or the PR products"

Surely that has to be a joke. I can't remember the last time she did anything remotely interesting that wasn't a PR event, or bought anything at all.

"Do it for the passion not for the money or the PR products"

Surely that has to be a joke. I can't remember the last time she did anything remotely interesting that wasn't a PR event, or bought anything at all.
"Any holidays this year?"
"Only a PR trip!" Unless something is PR, you don't find it interesting sweetheart.

• Angry
"flinging her bag around her ankles for some mediocre Instagram influencer tit, risking damage to the building and the room for an Instagram post"
I'd put money on her draping herself seductively over some priceless, antique furniture in practically a negligee or whatever it is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.