hellomissjordan #2 She wanted a wedding for the gram, now it's time for underwear spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get the impression she is only dating men she considers “high value”. She commented before that she will only go for dinner as a first date and nothing else. Depending on the restaurant, it might be fine? Nothing wrong with having standards but only dinner seems so limiting and awkward.
I also think she is over doing it on the dates, it doesn’t really give you much time to contemplate the date if you go on two, two days in a row. I would feel really disrespected by that… but it’s not my business.

Reactions: 6
Not sure but Alex does have her own thread
supposedly Alex's wedding is this weekend. That's what i read in her thread anyway

It'll be very interesting if Jordan is in fact not going. Seems like she won't be there but if she's not at the wedding that is 100000% confirmation they had a falling out. And a BIG one - not just spending less time together. You don't go from being best friends with someone to not even attending their wedding just a few months later over nothing

Reactions: 3
supposedly Alex's wedding is this weekend. That's what i read in her thread anyway

It'll be very interesting if Jordan is in fact not going. Seems like she won't be there but if she's not at the wedding that is 100000% confirmation they had a falling out. And a BIG one - not just spending less time together. You don't go from being best friends with someone to not even attending their wedding just a few months later over nothing
It's the weekend after this one coming I think. 100% she won't be there, isn't she off on a solo boat trip right after this play she's in?

Reactions: 1
It's the weekend after this one coming I think. 100% she won't be there, isn't she off on a solo boat trip right after this play she's in?
Oooh I wonder if she booked the boat trip to deliberately be away!!

Reactions: 4
Oooh I wonder if she booked the boat trip to deliberately be away!!
Maybe she booked the boat trip and Alex moved the wedding and Jordan refused to move the trip... that could be a reason for falling out but that's just pure conjecture from me.

I definitely think the fallen out was something to do with the wedding though.

I get the impression she is only dating men she considers “high value”. She commented before that she will only go for dinner as a first date and nothing else. Depending on the restaurant, it might be fine? Nothing wrong with having standards but only dinner seems so limiting and awkward.
I also think she is over doing it on the dates, it doesn’t really give you much time to contemplate the date if you go on two, two days in a row. I would feel really disrespected by that… but it’s not my business.
I mean if I was a guy and we went out and had a lovely time and then the next day she was on a date with someone I would certainly find it off putting.

When I've dated in the past I would only date one person at a time and when I knew that person wasn't right for me then I would look for another potential guy to date.

But to have so many lined up would make me feel like a back up plan.

What is the point of these "tell me a secret" things she's posting? Can you really call it "chatty Thursdays" if it's just reposting someone's message without any further input?

Reactions: 5
What is the point of these "tell me a secret" things she's posting? Can you really call it "chatty Thursdays" if it's just reposting someone's message without any further input?
Yeah I much prefer it when she adds comments and polls, this weeks felt lazy

Maybe she booked the boat trip and Alex moved the wedding and Jordan refused to move the trip... that could be a reason for falling out but that's just pure conjecture from me.

I definitely think the fallen out was something to do with the wedding though.

I mean if I was a guy and we went out and had a lovely time and then the next day she was on a date with someone I would certainly find it off putting.

When I've dated in the past I would only date one person at a time and when I knew that person wasn't right for me then I would look for another potential guy to date.

But to have so many lined up would make me feel like a back up plan.
It is not easy to move a wedding , I imagine Jordan booked this as a distraction from her ex bestie’s wedding

She’s just nosey

• Haha
Can you imagine Jordan on Love Island? She'd probably get on cause of her following but she'd be soooo boring.
Also that Q&A about friendships was totally aimed at Alex

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like to judge her dating life… but she’s been on a first date for the last two days! And always seems to have plans after?! Surely putting a time limit on the date would be a bit off putting? It’s like an interview 😂

I don’t like to judge her dating life… but she’s been on a first date for the last two days! And always seems to have plans after?! Surely putting a time limit on the date would be a bit off putting? It’s like an interview 😂
I thought this. And didn't she say a little while ago that she was having a break from dating? Was that a one day break?

• Haha
I’d be so exhausted from the amount of first dates she going on. I feel she is just jumping from guy to guy and not really talking much before the dates.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how smug she feels about how crap Alex's wedding dress looked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know, why was it sheer and why is her moh in white? 🫣 I mean in the light it is completely see through 🤷🏻‍♀️
A controversial opinion, but I actually loved her dress, she didn't want the bridal look and thing and she achieved it, I'd definitely wear it. Dare a say it...I think she looks quite lovely.

I'll shut the door on my way out...

• Haha
I
A controversial opinion, but I actually loved her dress, she didn't want the bridal look and thing and she achieved it, I'd definitely wear it. Dare a say it...I think she looks quite lovely.

I'll shut the door on my way out...
We are allowed to have different opinions! I think she should have got on for something more like Pia second wedding dress. Go to the final slide. There were more photo's.
which personally I think looked beautiful hers look like a cheap version of it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.