Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure - it was the profile picture last night

use her first two names and preloved on Instagram
Interestingly Googling her first name and surname followed by preloved and it brings up a link where you can find her email addresses and phone number and another link to her Spotify where she's gone double-barrelled with the surname.

Reactions: 3
Her profile picture has been like that for ages. I don’t think she is abroad. Her Dad has access to a PJ but think she is still in Yorks

Reactions: 2
If you Google her husbands first name followed by her first name and the surname she was born with and click on images you see a number of different links with a handful or so images of her. One link says the uni she went to and what she graduated with.

Reactions: 1
At least she’s donating 50% of all items sold from her preloved to Ukraine and she stated that 8 weeks ago, so it’s not something she’s just added since the ‘scandal’.

You can also see a pic of her on her highlights.

Edited as I said Profits instead of all items sold.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
At least she’s donating 50% of the profits of her preloved to Ukraine and she stated that 8 weeks ago, so it’s not something she’s just added since the ‘scandal’.

You can also see a pic of her on her highlights.
I wonder what counts as profit if it's second hand. Unless it's extremely high end you wouldn't make more than you paid for it.

If you Google her husbands first name followed by her first name and the surname she was born with and click on images you see a number of different links with a handful or so images of her. One link says the uni she went to and what she graduated with.
I searched her forenames plus maiden name on FB and the first result is photos and videos from her wedding day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I searched her forenames plus maiden name on FB and the first result is photos and videos from her wedding day.
Belter of a find that especially that there are 30+ photos from her wedding day with her in many of them. Only married for three and a half years based on when the post was made. Looked a very expensive wedding to last such a small amount of time.

Reactions: 6
Wow that person really needs to change their Facebook settings. You can see everything on their profile.
I did like the wedding meal menu very up market and I do love my food haha. Also the lady they hired to sing opera. Not my type of music but I can appreciate a good voice when I hear one. Looking at her you wouldn't believe she would go with a married man with a three kids including a newborn....Shows yet again you can't just go off appearances as she looks like butter wouldn't melt.

Reactions: 5
She’s a strange looking little thing, the new one. I wouldn’t be surprised if they started a family together now. Feel so sorry for the kids 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
On insta use stephanieemilypreloved

She’s being named now. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-dating-Leeds-Rhinos-presidents-daughter.html

Wonder if we all helped collate information?
I would love to think so. This is my favourite Tattle thread at the moment. The amount of detective work done by so many different people has been wonderful to see and I am sure it will continue if things are found that the press won't mention. I have always thought looking in different threads at stuff you find out that aren't reported in the media that some posters on here are wasted not being detectives in the police :D It wouldn't surprise me at all if the likes of Daily Mail have read this thread and thought....

1) Why are we not naming her when people know who it is.

2) This thread has so much we didn't know about her that we can use in a story can be full of information to look like a really good journalist who does research before releasing articles.

Helen is a tough cookie. She will be hurting now but she will be fine soon enough and move on. She doesn't give the impression as someone who wants pity or to be down in the dumps forever.

Reactions: 16
Marketing executive at two of her dads companies, nepotism at play there 🙄
Her brother works for the Dad too! It’s not that uncommon. I used to work for a family firm a Dad owned. His kids, two of his brothers, the kids partners all worked there! All with fancy job titles!

Reactions: 5
By the sounds of it Mr Thirkill Snr sounds like a really upstanding and highly regarded man. I wonder what her family make of all this? No doubt ultimately protecting their princess tho.

Oooohhh juicy! Who wrote this? Who’s insta?🫢

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.