Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They know they’re a pair of wankers. They know they’ve behaved despicably so now they’re all about damage limitation. Too bleeping late

Reactions: 12
I don’t like the word slag. She’s behaved badly but for me the word is used to put down women who enjoy lots of sex which there is nothing wrong with(when nobody is getting hurt).

I think it is less that she felt the biological clock ticking and more that having a baby is often a way to ensure a man is tied to you. She thinks she will be the one to change him and he will stay around for her. It’s why so many women have children with men they know are idiots, they think it will be different with them. Of course they are both responsible for the pregnancy, he should have worn a condom if he didn’t want a child.
It didn't work for Helen, she had three and he still left.

I see daddy must have hired some reputational management as steph is in the mirror not wanting to be judged....it really annoys me they won't let helen have her time in strictly or just accept that what they did was wrong. When it comes to a 4 month baby - it's wrong. Apparently she has the up most respect for Helen which is why she s3agged her husband at the first opportunity.
She saw Richie, wanted him and went after him. He could have said no.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She saw Richie, wanted him and went after him. He could have said no.
Like there's a real shortage of single men right now. No, I must have a married man. ps. Can someone please start a new thread!!?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.