Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the girls parents have paid off the press? Bet they’re so proud of her..🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Funny if it's the girl I think it is she is also married and bizarrely her husband is called Richie!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Christ she’s not a patch on Helen looks wise. Bloody men. I will never understand them.

Reactions: 18
Just read online that her and her husband work for the same company. Not sure how true that is.
Awkward 😬

Reactions: 3
All I can say is it's not an upgrade plus at the age of 32 she'll possibly be wanting kids soon. Big mistake Richie.

Reactions: 20
All I can say is it's not an upgrade plus at the age of 32 she'll possibly be wanting kids soon. Big mistake Richie.
She'll be some fool if she has kids with a man who walks out and leaves his behind the way Richie has. Fair enough a marriage breaks down, but to swan off on holiday and leave your kids when their wee lives are in turmoil? disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.