Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she must have had someone she knew with her based on the photos she shared, probably wasn’t asking a stranger to take those! It would be nice if celebrities could make that clear though rather than implying they are on their own and have no help with childcare while away.

Reactions: 7
Given that he is recovering from injury he couldn’t be going on holiday mid season. Helen seems very together and independent. She lived in Perpignan and it was documented that she was there alone a lot whilst he was playing for England. It’s been long known he’s someone who’s had a wandering eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I haven’t ever known a family to go on holiday and leave one parent behind, but everyone does what works for them 👍🏻
I do 🙊 My husband goes away a lot for work, and rather than sit at home and cope with the drudgery of life without him to help, I’d much rather go away and cope with the drudgery in the sunshine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bit more detective work....Go to Google and type in the name of the husband both first name and surname followed by the first name of his cheating wife....This thread is the first search result but if you go down a few results on the first page there is an interview with her brother and it in he mentions the wedding of his naughty sister and her poor husband. They married in 2018 so only lasted around four years.

Reactions: 5
Interesting to hear comments that he had been “stolen”. It makes it sound like the poor lamb played no part in the process. As they say, it takes two to tango.

Reactions: 26
🙄🙄🙄🙄 as others have correctly interpreted that’s not now it was meant at all.

I cannot imagine any situation that I would want to go on holiday with our kids without my husband there…. Unless the marriage had already ended.
Nope, lovely strong marriage here thank you but sometimes we want to do different things and have different amounts of leave. Incredibly normal to do. Enjoy time together and enjoy time apart, perfect situation for all. You don’t have to do it but that doesn’t mean it’s remotely unusual.

Reactions: 9
Bit more detective work....Go to Google and type in the name of the husband both first name and surname followed by the first name of his cheating wife....This thread is the first search result but if you go down a few results on the first page there is an interview with her brother and it in he mentions the wedding of his naughty sister and her poor husband. They married in 2018 so only lasted around four years.
Yes I mentioned that last night! Also I didn’t need as much detective work as you put in 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🙄🙄🙄🙄 as others have correctly interpreted that’s not now it was meant at all.

I cannot imagine any situation that I would want to go on holiday with our kids without my husband there…. Unless the marriage had already ended.
Everyone is different though. My mum goes on holiday without my Dad a lot because he hates travelling. Coleen Rooney used to go away a lot with her boys whilst Wayne stayed at home to train.

Everyone is different though. My mum goes on holiday without my Dad a lot because he hates travelling. Coleen Rooney used to go away a lot with her boys whilst Wayne stayed at home to train.
I did say in a post that different things work for different families 👍🏻

Nope, lovely strong marriage here thank you but sometimes we want to do different things and have different amounts of leave. Incredibly normal to do. Enjoy time together and enjoy time apart, perfect situation for all. You don’t have to do it but that doesn’t mean it’s remotely unusual.
My husband and I do stuff apart all the time, but I was specifically discussing holidays with kids. And it is unusual TO ME as it’s absolutely not the norm in my culture to go on family holidays without one parent. Hand on heart I have never heard anyone do it, so it’s a completely alien concept to me.

At least she found out now ... she's still young and well-established in her career to make a new life.

It's very sad for their family unit, but in the long term she will see that he has done her a favour by revealing his true colours.

Reactions: 20
Yes I mentioned that last night! Also I didn’t need as much detective work as you put in 😜
OK smart arse if you Google the first name and surname of her dad followed by the word daughter you can see a photo of them together on her wedding day :p Also in the results is a local press article from a few years ago mentioning how his naughty daughter and his son both work for the family business.

Reactions: 5
OK smart arse if you Google the first name and surname of her dad followed by the word daughter you can see a photo of them together on her wedding day :p Also in the results is a local press article from a few years ago mentioning how his naughty daughter and his son both work for the family business.
Yeah I know. If you read the whole thread you will see that everyone already knows this information!

Yeah I know. If you read the whole thread you will see that everyone already knows this information!
There is no previous mention in this thread about a photo of her with her dad being freely available online or about the article on her dad that mentions the kids. Just that she works for the family business.

Reactions: 3
Just read online that her and her husband work for the same company. Not sure how true that is.
Awkward 😬
He doesn’t work for the club. He is a very very nice person who is very private. His family are lovely people too so will be very shocked to be drawn into this whole saga

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Old Daddy dearest is worth a pretty penny at £175 million….i wonder what the appeal was 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The other woman loves her designer clothes. She’s got a resale page on Instagram. There are a number of items that are sold having only been worn once or not at all and you make payment to her PayPal account.

Reactions: 6
The other woman loves her designer clothes. She’s got a resale page on Instagram. There are a number of items that are sold having only been worn once or not at all and you make payment to her PayPal account.
Her DP on her private Instagram account looks like it was taken on holiday abroad. I wonder if it has been up ages or recently been changed...

Reactions: 2
I've always admired Helen Skelton, she has ovaries of steel. I'm sure she and her children will be fine eventually but right now it must be devastating.

Christ she’s not a patch on Helen looks wise. Bloody men. I will never understand them.
I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but she looks like the timid character in a horror film that is in fact evil personified.

How do I find this account and also the husband's surname? I've found her private Instagram account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her DP on her private Instagram account looks like it was taken on holiday abroad. I wonder if it has been up ages or recently been changed...
Not sure - it was the profile picture last night

I've always admired Helen Skelton, she has ovaries of steel. I'm sure she and her children will be fine eventually but right now it must be devastating.

I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but she looks like the timid character in a horror film that is in fact evil personified.

How do I find this account and also the husband's surname? I've found her private Instagram account.
use her first two names and preloved on Instagram

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.