Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is not one thing in that Daily Mail article that hasn't been said in this thread. They couldn't even find just one piece of news that couldn't be found by searching this thread. Everything they mention like how long she's been married, companies she works for, marriage venue, university she went to etc can be found in here following instructions.

About time they told us something juicy we were not already aware of :D

Reactions: 9
It’s annoying when they say “exclusively reveal” on their articles because in my head im like no it was Tattle deactivates who revealed it first actually! 😂

Reactions: 17
A lot of journalism now comes off sites like this or Facebook groups. There's no end of journalists in local groups that then report stories taken off them as gospel with no fact checking. Journalists now don't appear to research or fact check their stories.

Reactions: 8
They get most of their stories from here! It’s always the ones asking for links etc that are undercover journalists!
What's the preloved account? X
Only joking :p

It’s annoying when they say “exclusively reveal” on their articles because in my head im like no it was Tattle deactivates who revealed it first actually! 😂
Yeah they have just exclusively read this thread because no other media outlet have decided to name her yet, not even The Sun. It's weird how the Daily Mail decide to out her but then moderate comments.

Reactions: 4
The Daily Mail originally said she was married in 2019 but have now corrected it probably after double checking this thread.
Stephanie is meant to be a huge Leeds Rhinos fan. She would have known Myler was married to Helen and they had three small children. They are both dreadful.

Reactions: 18
She isn't all bad as she's raised thousands for charity after what her cousin went through by running the London Marathon with her then boyfriend, now husband, soon to be ex husband.....

Sarah Packer, Nick Craven and Vivek Chaudhary are named as the three journalist who did the Daily Mail article. Does it really take three people to do some plagiarism off here? Two of them have tweeted the article from their Twitter.

The third person Vivek Chaudhary doesn't look to have Twitter, which is probably for the best because he doesn't sound a very good person as he's gone too far on more than one story in the past.

Reactions: 1
Her brother works for the Dad too! It’s not that uncommon. I used to work for a family firm a Dad owned. His kids, two of his brothers, the kids partners all worked there! All with fancy job titles!
I used to work for a family firm like this as well. Dad owned, mum had previously worked there but retired. All three of their kids had cushy jobs there and the grandchildren were starting to be brought in as I left.

Reactions: 8
I am always interested in how wider families act in these situations. Someone related to me was the woman in the situation, started a relationship with her boss knowing he had very young children and was married then he left wife and shacked up with her right away(she was also in a long term relationship). Her parents weren’t bothered at all and in fact happily moaned on to me about how awful and difficult the ex was. It made me think a lot less of them all. It takes a special person to start a relationship like this, relationships break down of course but it’s no excuse to act like a dick.

Reactions: 24

Well she's put a brave face on her split when seen out and about this week considering her husband has left the marriage and left her behind with three young kids while he goes off with a younger woman. She's a tough cookie as anyone who's seen stuff she's done before like Blue Peter and SAS. But this will have hit her hard.
Shes at the age where you realise a man like that leaving you is a blessing shes had a lucky escape

So the girls parents have paid off the press? Bet they’re so proud of her..🙄
Exactly what a catch he is 🙄

Reactions: 10
Andrew Thirkhill is a Tory donor, which colours my perception.
Yeah he's done some donations of minor amounts by the standards of someone worth £175 million.

What bothers me more is his local MP Andrew Jones who he has donated to has a shocking voting record including voting against welfare benefits numerous times....

Shows how out of touch Andrew Thirkill is with his vast fortune when he wants to give thousands to someone who doesn't want to help the poor who are struggling the most.

Reactions: 11
Someone has tweeted the following: Already lost it. His daughter is shagging his player. We don’t want him at the club. Total conflict of interest. Not the first time he’s had to clear up his daughters mess. Everyone who works at age partnership knows the true Stephanie Thirkill.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Another tweet is saying that Myler was shagging at Warrington too.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.