Helen Skelton

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Injunction probably. They've fled abroad to a secret destination.
When it's an injunction the press are quick to say so, which is why The Sun saying they are choosing not to name her makes me think it's something else. I wouldn't say it's because they want to protect her from trolls though. Just Googled her first name and surname followed by Leeds and you get her Linkedin which she's taken down as no doubt she's already had lots of messages on there. The other of the top two links is about the company she works for and lists other staff members too, one of which is her husband? A quick click on Google images and you can see a photo of the brunette from her Linkedin account she's taken down.

Reactions: 8
When it's an injunction the press are quick to say so, which is why The Sun saying they are choosing not to name her makes me think it's something else. I wouldn't say it's because they want to protect her from trolls though. Just Googled her first name and surname followed by Leeds and you get her Linkedin which she's taken down as no doubt she's already had lots of messages on there. The other of the top two links is about the company she works for and lists other staff members too, one of which is her husband? A quick click on Google images and you can see a photo of the brunette from her Linkedin account she's taken down.
You're right the press are quick to mention injuctions but only when it's a public figure like Ryan Giggs - usually high profile types. She doesn't have a public profile so I can't think what else it could be other than an injunction to protect her privacy and being piled in on by trolls as she's not use to press exposure. It doesn't make sense though because they can't hide away forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
There’s an article that her brother has done which mentions her wedding to Richie. He speaks of her reception having the best food he’s tasted in Yorks.
I can’t believe Richie Myler has jetted off with this woman leaving poor Helen with three young children to look after and deal with this mess. Hope Helen has her friends and family rallying around her.

Reactions: 20
This is a PR disaster! Surely he doesn't have that many more playing years left. No cushy pundit jobs for him now, the dirty dog!! What a pair of utter idiots.

Reactions: 17
I hope they get attacked by bed bugs! 🐞

How despicable. What's the bet we'll hear something like, "She understood me" ... "I felt isolated after our third child came along and she was always willing to lend an ear" :mad:

I think we all know, or know of, women who make it their personal mission to 'steal' someone else's partner; all I can say is that what goes around comes around eventually. It might not happen for a while, but it will.

I hope when it turns to custard for him that Helen tells him to piss off! I also hope - when the time is right - she meets someone who is so much more deserving than this piece of tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
sooo she took the kids on holiday and got home to find he'd moved out??! what a head
But why would she be away without him? I imagine that it was arranged he would move out when the kids were away. I can’t think of any other reason you’d let your wife and kids, inc a tiny baby, go on holiday without you?

Reactions: 12
Got married in 2018, so didn't last long before straying!

Also, surprised she's a brunette. I imagined she'd be blonde like Helen!
If the LinkedIn photo is her, she is the spitting image of Myler’s girlfriend pre-Skelton. Maybe she was never his type!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
But why would she be away without him? I imagine that it was arranged he would move out when the kids were away. I can’t think of any other reason you’d let your wife and kids, inc a tiny baby, go on holiday without you?
Let your wife???? I often do things without my husband and he without me, including, on occasion, holidays. I’d be extremely worried if he wanted to control me by not letting me do things without him. It’s 2022 not 1922.

Reactions: 27
I think @Definitelyme meant what is he playing at leaving his wife take a tiny baby away to cope on her own with.. the word letting wasn’t meant literally if that makes sense? That’s my interpretation anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think @Definitelyme meant what is he playing at leaving his wife take a tiny baby away to cope on her own with.. the word letting wasn’t meant literally if that makes sense? That’s my interpretation anyway
Exactly, that’s how I read it ,why wouldn’t he want to go on holiday with his young family

Reactions: 15
Hardly a holiday for Helen, given that she’s caring for a newborn

my interpretation is that she’s removing herself from the situation whilst he packs and effs off

Reactions: 20
I dunno, he posted a photo on IG of him at training while Helen was away with the kids and she has liked his post which suggests she wasn’t aware. Either way it’s bloody awful, she has seemingly been left to deal with the upset from the older two asking for daddy while also looking after a small baby while he has disappeared into the sunset.

Reactions: 14
Let your wife???? I often do things without my husband and he without me, including, on occasion, holidays. I’d be extremely worried if he wanted to control me by not letting me do things without him. It’s 2022 not 1922.
🙄🙄🙄🙄 as others have correctly interpreted that’s not now it was meant at all.

I cannot imagine any situation that I would want to go on holiday with our kids without my husband there…. Unless the marriage had already ended.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She often took the kids away without him due to his training or matches during the school holidays. His contract probably meant he couldn't go away as he's currently back in training recovering from an injury. I think it's quite normal to take children away without a partner if you can't get annual leave to match.

Reactions: 15
She often took the kids away without him due to his training or matches during the school holidays. His contract probably meant he couldn't go away as he's currently back in training recovering from an injury. I think it's quite normal to take children away without a partner if you can't get annual leave to match.
I didn’t realise it was common for them.

I haven’t ever known a family to go on holiday and leave one parent behind, but everyone does what works for them 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Yeah it wouldn’t be unusual to take them away because he is tied into training etc. You often see footballers wives going away without them. She might not have been alone anyway, she could have taken someone from her family or friends or even childcare help.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.