Helen Skelton #3 Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes imagine the pressure she must be under to get the baby weight off quickly not for herself but for dim wit, I’ve said it before that I nearly feel sorry for but then I remember the smugness from her (the cat that got the cream look from her ) in those early months after dim wit left a heartbroken Helen.
Gawd, that second picture really is from the “look at what I’ve won” playbook.

Honestly mate, have him 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gawd, that second picture really is from the “look at what I’ve won” playbook.

Honestly mate, have him 🤮
It’s laughable that she thinks he’s more sort of a catch she must have very low standards though I suppose beggars can’t be choosers when you’re such a plain Jane.

Edited to ad, the way she clings on to him for dear life is so cringe and reeks of being massively insecure, I’d say she’s suffocating the big bunny boiler.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not sticking up for Zippy at all but the poor cow must be feeling the pressure.. Helens a mum of 3, Nearly 40 years old and looks like she's only in her 20's. Any style suits her and she's got a wide network of family friends and colleagues who have her back. Zippy? She's a 32 year old that has zero style (that dress Is completely the wrong style for her, the sleeves gack 🤢), a daddy who just buys her way out of trouble and a fella who's not the most trustworthy guy.. she's probably sweating it knowing that even if she did lose the baby weight, changed her looks and style- she'll still never match Helen and Ritchie will probably stray or kick himself for leaving Helen.... which as soon as Helen meets someone else, WILL happen. Tick tock Zippy
Spot on .....He now has a taste for one night stands / casual sex & Zippy is well aware of that.
How the hell can they say hand on heart ....we trust each 100% .
---
She was / still is desperate to show that he is hers now & they love each.

Attachments

Last edited:
She looks pished in all those photos, eyes half open, big cheesy weird grin

Reactions: 2
From the vicious comments Zippy used to write in her fake accounts, I'll guarantee they sit at home and tear Helen to shreds at every opportunity. Zippy because she's jealous of her and Dimwit because deep down he knows what he really is and slagging off Helen will make him feel better. I wonder if he ever speaks directly to Helen or it's done through texting and go-betweens? I'd guess he will be a no show for parents' evenings. Well, when things go South with Zippy he'll find her a lot more unreasonable to deal with than Helen.

Reactions: 5
From the vicious comments Zippy used to write in her fake accounts, I'll guarantee they sit at home and tear Helen to shreds at every opportunity. Zippy because she's jealous of her and Dimwit because deep down he knows what he really is and slagging off Helen will make him feel better. I wonder if he ever speaks directly to Helen or it's done through texting and go-betweens? I'd guess he will be a no show for parents' evenings. Well, when things go South with Zippy he'll find her a lot more unreasonable to deal with than Helen.
I can guarantee you when dim shits cheats spoilt zippy will not react with dignity and class the way Helen did, she’ll will throw her toys out of the pram and make dim shits life a living Hell.

I can guarantee you when dim shits cheats spoilt zippy will not react with dignity and class the way Helen did, she’ll will throw her toys out of the pram and make dim shits life a living Hell.
💯 and I'll be wiping away the tears when it happens. When it dawns on her what a real 3rd prize she landed herself with, there will be no mercy.

Reactions: 4
I seriously think zippy hates that Helen still has all the photos of them on their wedding day & up to a family of 5 on Instagram...
I wonder if
she looks through them with jealousy and hate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I seriously think zippy hates that Helen still has all the photos of them on their wedding day & up to a family of 5 on Instagram...
I wonder she looks through them with jealousy and hate.
Oh she definitely looks and I’d say the insecure bunny boiler was looking at her Instagram when she was sneaking around with dim wit. It must kill her his soon to be ex wife is not only popular with the public and well liked by all who meet her but gorgeous too with an amazing figure after having three kids.

Reactions: 2
Helen has
Oh she definitely looks and I’d say the insecure bunny boiler was looking at her Instagram when she was sneaking around with dim wit. It must kill her his soon to be ex wife is not only popular with the public and well liked by all who meet her but gorgeous too with an amazing figure after having three kids.
Helen has achieved so much and is still doing so - people love her for it. For all her privilege, what has Zippy achieved - apart from breaking up two marriages?

Helen has
Helen has achieved so much and is still doing so - people love her for it. For all her privilege, what has Zippy achieved - apart from breaking up two marriages?
She’s achieved feck all even her job is all through Daddy she’s had everything handed to her on a plate and hasn’t worked for any of it. The only thing she’s done is some embarrassing pre loved page with overpriced awful designer clothes. She’s a pity and I can see why she’s desperately insecure in every sense of the word. She is 100% jealous of the gorgeous Helen.

Need to read the comments on the OK! Magazine UK facebook page ..........99.9% TEAM HELEN

This must to the best comment about Zippy .......

Attachments

• Haha
Need to read the comments on the OK! Magazine UK facebook page ..........99.9% TEAM HELEN

This must to the best comment about Zippy .......
Brilliant 😆

A guy referring to her previously on a Facebook article about them ages ago as the “crypt keeper” will forever be one of my favourite comments. She needs to loose those awful long extensions she’s looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Brilliant 😆

A guy referring to her previously on a Facebook article about them ages ago as the “crypt keeper” will forever be one of my favourite comments. She needs to loose those awful long extensions she’s looks ridiculous.
I love these witty people .........
#teamhelen

• Heart
Oh the girl my ex cheated on me with was always stalking my Instagram when he and I were still together and he was bedding her. Every story I posted she viewed. I found it really weird and a bit laughable. Felt like messaging her and asking if she was lost.
On another note that dress Helen was wearing in her earlier post was gorgeous, I even went and looked for it online

• Haha
Oh the girl my ex cheated on me with was always stalking my Instagram when he and I were still together and he was bedding her. Every story I posted she viewed. I found it really weird and a bit laughable. Felt like messaging her and asking if she was lost.
On another note that dress Helen was wearing in her earlier post was gorgeous, I even went and looked for it online
That girl sounds like Zippy a complete bunny boiler, did you find the dress Helen was wearing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.